- Exclusive, patented Star Burner - most even heating, unsurpassed flame coverage
- Every burner 18,000 BTU (NG)
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100°F (375 BTU) with 2 ExtraLow Simmer burners
- Widest range of simmer options from 375 BTU to 3,000 BTU
- Superior griddle results, 6-pass 1,630 watt electric griddle
- Grill accessory is thermostatically controlled for even heating
- Bold Professional design
- Patented Pedestal Star Burner with QuickClean Base feature
- Restaurant style metal knobs
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates
- Continuous porcelain, easy to clean cooking surface
- Star design delivers superior heat spread for any size pan
- Simmer without stirring/scorching with exclusive ExtraLow
- QuickClean Base feature designed for easy surface cleaning
- Titanium surface non-stick, rust-proof cast-aluminum griddle
- Removable griddle and grill accessory for easy clean-up
- Signature blue indicator lighting
- Island trim shipped standard with rangetop
- Installation Options
- To ensure professional results, the cabinet and counter top openings should be prepared by a qualified cabinet worker.
- The rangetop can be installed in various positions with the front either flush or projecting, depending on the counter top's depth.
- The rangetop is designed to hang from the counter top by it's side flanges.
- The counter top however, must be strong enough to support the rangetop.
- It may be necessary to add a supporting cleat along each side or a 2 x 4 corner brace.
- Another alternative would be to construct a deck to set the rangetop on.
- Above a Warming Drawer
- Thermador Professional Rangetops may be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- A minimum of 2 3/4" clearance is required between the bottom of the rangetop and the top of the warming drawer.
- A backguard must be installed when there is less than a 12" horizontal clearance between combustible materials and the back edge of the rangetop.
- The Thermador Low Backguard must be ordered separately and installed at the rear of the rangetop.
- For island installations and other installations with more than 12" clearance, the provided stainless steel island trim will cover the backguard mounting flanges.
- Natural Gas or LP
- Thermador Professional Rangetops are shipped by the factory to operate on natural gas.
- They must be converted for use with propane.
- Verify the type of gas being used at the installation site matches the type of gas used by the appliance.
- If the location/job site requires conversion from natural gas to propane (LP), order PALPKITHC.
- Field conversion must be done by qualified service personnel only.
- We strongly recommend that a Thermador Professional Wall or Island Hood or Custom Insert be installed with all Thermador Professional Rangetops.
- Downdraft ventilation should not be used.
- Do not install a microwave-hood combination above the rangetop, as these types of units do not provide the proper ventilation and are not suitable for use with Thermador Professional Rangetops.
Dimensions & Weight
|Overall Width:||47 15/16"|
|Overall Depth:||25 13/16"|
|Overall Height:||8 1/16"|
|Required Cutout Width:||46 1/4"|
|Required Cutout Depth:||22 13/16"|
|Required Cutout Height:||7 11/16"|
|Minimum Distance from Rear Wall:||12"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||188 lbs.|
|Total Number of Rangetop Burners:||6|
|Gas Cooktop Burners:||6 @ 18,000 BTU|
|Center Electric Griddle:||6-Pass @ 1,630 W|
|Total Natural Gas Connection Rating:||108,000 BTU|
|LP Convertible:||Order Kit PALPKITHC|
|Total LP Gas Connection Rating:||90,000 BTU|
|Electrical Supply:||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||15 Amp|
|Power Cord:||96", 3-wire|
|Natural Gas Inlet Connection:||1/2" NPT (min. 3/4" dia. flex line)|
|Natural Gas Supply Pressure:||6" min. to 14" max. water column (14.9 Mb to 34.9 Mb)|
|Natural Gas Manifold Pressure:||5" water column (12.5 Mb)|
|Liquid Propane Inlet Connection:||1/2" NPT (min. 3/4" dia. flex line)|
|Liquid Propane Supply Pressure:||11" min. to 14" max. water column (27.4 Mb to 34.9 Mb)|
|Liquid Propane Manifold Pressure:||10" water column (24.9 Mb)|
|12" Low Backguard:||PA48GLBC|
|Griddle Fits over Two Burners:||PAGRIDDLE|
|12" Grill with Drip Tray:||PA12GRILHC|
|12" Griddle Cover:||PA12GCVRHC|
|12" Maple Chopping Block:||PA12CHPBLK|
|24" Maple Chopping Block:||PC24CHPBLK|
|Black Metal Knob Kit:||PAKNOBLK|
|Blue Metal Knob Kit:||PAKNOBLU|
|LP Conversion Kit:||PALPHITHC|
Two ways to save up to $6,097!
Option One: Professional or Masterpiece Suite
- Buy a 36" or 48" Professional Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination Oven - receive a free dishwasher. OR
Option Two: Power Up With Steam
- Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination oven and Steam/Convection oven -receive a free dishwasher
- Add a refrigerator with either combination above - get a free ventilation system.
Valid:01/01/13 - 12/31/13