- 3 fan speeds plus 10 minute high-power operation mode
- Filters are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Extended capture area ensures removal of smoke and odor
- Classic chiseled design matches Thermador's Masterpiece Series family of kitchen appliances
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Welded, polished seams for a flawless design
- Premium electronic touch controls
- Recirculation possible with kit RECIRC_FS (max 600 CFM)
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel filters
- Grease collection trays are easily removed, dishwasher safe
- Built-in Clean Filter Reminder light
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Blowers sold separately
- Choose from Inline, Remote or Integrated Blowers
- Hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- Installation Options
- Thermador Wall Hoods may be installed above a Thermador Cooktop or Range to create a convenient cooking center.
- Hood installation height above a cooktop or range can vary.
- To obtain the necessary installation height above a Thermador Professional Cooktop or Range, consult the appliance's installation manual.
- Accessory 6" and/or 12" duct covers are used to fill the space between the hood and ceiling.
- Thermador Wall Hoods can be mounted on a wall or suspended from a cabinet.
- The cabinet must be structurally joined to the wall studs to support the weight of this hood.
- These hoods are designed to be used for vertical discharge.
- A ductless, recirculation installation is possible with kit RECIRC_FS.
- These hoods are not recommended to be used over indoor grills.
As you explore new culinary possibilities in your state-of-the-art Thermador kitchen, powerful Thermador ventilation systems dutifully work to keep the air in your kitchen and home fresh and clean. These powerful systems tackle unwanted smoke, grease, heat and odors quietly and efficiently with ventilation power that ranges from 400 to 1400 CFM and come in a variety of styles and configurations that will complement any kitchen design.
|Canopy Depth:||23 1/8"|
|Available Hood Widths:||30", 36", 48"|
|Blower:||Sold Separately (see information below)|
|Duct Size at Discharge:||10" Round|
|Dishwasher Safe Filters:||Stainless Steel Filters|
|Halogen Lighting:||2 Bulbs|
|Transition with Backdraft Damper:||Included|
|CFM:||600, 1000, 1200, 1300|
|Type - Remote:||600/1000/1300 CFM|
|Type - Inline:||600/1000 CFM|
|Type - Integral:||600/1200 CFM|
|Integral:||VTN600F; VTN1000F (Use Wall Cap WC10)|
|Remote:||VTR630D; VTR1030D; VTR1330E|
|Inline:||VTI610D; VTI1010D (Use Wall Cap WC10)|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTN600F:||4.6|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTR630D:||4.3|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTR1030D:||7.8|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTI610D:||5.8|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTI1010D:||7.6|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTN1000F:||8.8|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTR1330E:||9.2|
|Roof Plate Required - RFPLT600:||For use with VTR630D|
|Roof Plate Required - RFPLT1000:||For use with VTR1030D & VTR1330E|
|Duct Size at Blower - VTR630D:||8"|
|Duct Size at Blower - VTI610D:||8"|
|Electrical Supply:||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||15 or 20 Amp|
|Limited Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
|Remote Control Panel:||N/A|
|6" High Duct Cover:||DC36US|
|12" High Duct Cover:||DCT36US|
|Replacement Charcoal Filters:||CHFILT3036|
Remote Blower Accessories
|Roof Plate:||RFPLT600 (for use with VTR630D)|
|Roof Plate:||RFPLT1000 (for use with VTR130D & VTR1330E)|
Two ways to save up to $6,097!
Option One: Professional or Masterpiece Suite
- Buy a 36" or 48" Professional Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination Oven - receive a free dishwasher. OR
Option Two: Power Up With Steam
- Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination oven and Steam/Convection oven -receive a free dishwasher
- Add a refrigerator with either combination above - get a free ventilation system.
Valid:01/01/13 - 12/31/13