- 3 fan speeds plus 10 minute high-power operation mode
- Filters are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Extended capture area ensures removal of smoke and odor
- Classic chiseled design matches Thermador's Masterpiece Series family of kitchen appliances
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Welded, polished seams for a flawless design
- Premium electronic touch controls
- Recirculation possible with kit RECIRC_FS (max 600 CFM)
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel filters
- Grease collection trays are easily removed, dishwasher safe
- Built-in Clean Filter Reminder light
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Blowers sold separately
- Choose from Inline, Remote or Integrated Blowers
- Hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- Installation Options
- Thermador Wall Hoods may be installed above a Thermador Cooktop or Range to create a convenient cooking center.
- Hood installation height above a cooktop or range can vary.
- To obtain the necessary installation height above a Thermador Professional Cooktop or Range, consult the appliance's installation manual.
- Accessory 6" and/or 12" duct covers are used to fill the space between the hood and ceiling.
- Thermador Wall Hoods can be mounted on a wall or suspended from a cabinet.
- The cabinet must be structurally joined to the wall studs to support the weight of this hood.
- These hoods are designed to be used for vertical discharge.
- A ductless, recirculation installation is possible with kit RECIRC_FS.
- These hoods are not recommended to be used over indoor grills.
|Canopy Depth:||23 1/8"|
|Available Hood Widths:||30", 36", 48"|
|Blower:||Sold Separately (see information below)|
|Duct Size at Discharge:||10" Round|
|Dishwasher Safe Filters:||Stainless Steel Filters|
|Halogen Lighting:||2 Bulbs|
|Transition with Backdraft Damper:||Included|
|Type - Remote:||600/1000 CFM|
|Type - Inline:||600/1000 CFM|
|Type - Integral:||600 CFM|
|Integral:||VTN600F (Use Wall Cap WC10)|
|Inline:||VTI610D; VTI1010D (Use Wall Cap WC10)|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTN600F:||4.6|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTR630D:||4.3|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTR1030D:||7.8|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTI610D:||5.8|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTI1010D:||7.6|
|Roof Plate Required - RFPLT600:||For use with VTR630D|
|Roof Plate Required - RFPLT1000:||For use with VTR1030D & VTR1330E|
|Duct Size at Blower - VTR630D:||8"|
|Duct Size at Blower - VTI610D:||8"|
|Electrical Supply:||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||15 or 20 Amp|
|Limited Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
|Remote Control Panel:||N/A|
|6" High Duct Cover:||DC30US|
|12" High Duct Cover:||DCT30US|
|Replacement Charcoal Filters:||CHFILT3036|
Remote Blower Accessories
|Roof Plate:||RFPLT600 (for use with VTR630D)|
|Roof Plate:||RFPLT1000 (for use with VTR1030D & VTR1330E)|
Two ways to save up to $6,097!
Option One: Professional or Masterpiece Suite
- Buy a 36" or 48" Professional Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination Oven - receive a free dishwasher. OR
Option Two: Power Up With Steam
- Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination oven and Steam/Convection oven -receive a free dishwasher
- Add a refrigerator with either combination above - get a free ventilation system.
Valid:01/01/13 - 12/31/13