- 3 fan speeds plus 10 minute high-power operation mode
- Filters are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Classic chiseled design matches Thermador's Masterpiece Series family of kitchen appliances
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Welded, polished seams for a flawless design
- Premium electronic touch controls
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Dishwasher safe stainless-frame mesh filters
- Dimmer lighting - for those hours after a late meal
- Built-in Clean Filter Reminder light
- Telescopic chimney - adjustable at installation
- Delayed shutoff tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Blowers sold separately
- Choose from Inline, Remote or Integrated Blowers
- Installation Options
- Thermador Chimney Wall Hoods may be installed above a Thermador non-professional gas, electric or induction cooktop to create a convenient cooking center.
- Hood installation height above a cooktop or range can vary.
- To obtain the necessary installation height above a Thermador non-professional gas, electric or induction cooktop, consult the appliance's installation manual.
- Thermador Chimney Wall Hoods must be mounted on a wall.
- These hoods are designed to be used for vertical discharge.
- A blower must be purchased separately.
As you explore new culinary possibilities in your state-of-the-art Thermador kitchen, powerful Thermador ventilation systems dutifully work to keep the air in your kitchen and home fresh and clean. These powerful systems tackle unwanted smoke, grease, heat and odors quietly and efficiently with ventilation power that ranges from 400 to 1400 CFM and come in a variety of styles and configurations that will complement any kitchen design.
|Canopy Width:||35 1/2"|
|Canopy Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Canopy Height:||9 1/2"|
|Overall Height included Chimney:||31" - 35"|
|Chimney Width:||13 1/2"|
|Chimney Height:||21 1/2"|
|Available Hood Widths:||36", 42"|
|Blower:||Sold Separately - See below for more info.|
|Duct Size at Discharge:||8" Round|
|Ceiling Heights:||8 ft. to 9 ft.|
|Dishwasher Safe Filters:||3 Mesh with Stainless Frame|
|Halogen Lighting:||3 Bulbs|
|Transition with Backdraft Damper:||Required (Purchase separately at most hardware stores)|
|CFM:||600, 1000, 1300|
|Type - Remote:||600/1000/1300 CFM|
|Type - Inline:||600/1000 CFM|
|Type - Integral:||1000 CFM|
|Remote:||VTR630D; VTR1030D; VTR1330E|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTN1080F:||5.0|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTR630D:||6.7|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTR1030D:||7.8|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTR1330E:||9.2|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTI610D:||5.8|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - VTI1010D:||7.6|
|Roof Plate Required - RFPLT600:||For use with VTR630D|
|Roof Plate Required - RFPLT1000:||For use with VTR1030D & VTR1330E|
|Electrical Supply:||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||15 or 20 Amp|
|Limited Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
Remote Blower Accessories
|Roof Plate:||RFPLT600 (for use with VTR630D)|
|Roof Plate:||RFPLT1000 (for use with VTR130D & VTR1330E)|
Two ways to save up to $6,097!
Option One: Professional or Masterpiece Suite
- Buy a 36" or 48" Professional Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination Oven - receive a free dishwasher. OR
Option Two: Power Up With Steam
- Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination oven and Steam/Convection oven -receive a free dishwasher
- Add a refrigerator with either combination above - get a free ventilation system.
Valid:01/01/13 - 12/31/13