The Thermador CIT365GB Induction Cooktop has more usable cooking area (40% more) than any other competitive brands. The handsome smooth top surface will look stylish in any kitchen. This Cooktop offers the largest and most powerful round heating element (13 ") on the market, 4600W. The exclusive Triple zone accommodates multiple pans with 3 diameter sizes.
The Induction PowerBoost feature heats up faster than any other type of cooking technology. Pan Recognition prevents the cooktop from lighting if a correct cooking pan is not present. It will not turn on if other small objects are placed on the cooking zone. Anti-Overflow System is an exclusive feature that prevents spills by automatically shutting off and sounding alarm when liquids are detected on the cooktop surface. The Keep Warm feature of the Thermador CIT365GB means meals are ready to serve when you want them.
Install it above a Built-in Oven or Warming Drawer for a major upgrade of your kitchen. The chiseled, angular design coordinates with the suite of Thermador Masterpiece Collection appliances or fits in well with many other decors.A Touch control panel with blue light illumination offers 17 power settings for major versatility. This is another outstanding appliance from the leader in customer service Goedeker?s.
- Largest (13") and most powerful (4600W) round heating element on the market
- Speed Heating - Induction cooktops heat 50% faster than traditional gas cooktops
- Industry exclusive triple zone - accommodates multiple size pans with 3 diameter sizes
- PowerBoost allows the maximum power level to be exceeded in the shortest period of time
- Touch control panel with blue light illumination offers 17 power settings
- Chiseled, angular design coordinates with the suite of Thermador Masterpiece Collection appliances
- Full stainless steel frame
- Trapezoid design control panel
- Two Timers - Auto Shut Off Timer available for all elements enables user to set desired cooking times. Separate kitchen timer also available.
- Keep Warm function allows meals to remain ready to serve
- Pan Recognition - Element will not turn on if other small objects are placed on the cooking zone
- Anti-Overflow System - exclusive feature prevents spills by automatically shutting off and sounding alarm when liquids are detected on surface
- 2-step digital control panel indicates when elements are hot or very hot
- Child safety lock
- Installation Above a Built-in Oven or Warming Drawer
- Thermador Induction Cooktops may be installed above a Thermador Single Built-in Oven.
- A minimum of 1" air gap must be maintained between the bottom of the cooktop and the top of the oven.
- Thermador Cooktops may also be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- We strongly recommend the installation of a Thermador Ventilation System with this induction cooktop.
- Seal the surfaces of the cutout to make them heat resistant.
- This prevents the surfaces from expanding as a result of humidity.
- Solid surface counter-tops often require special installation.
- For example, heat reflective tape or rounded corners may be necessary.
- To reduce the risk of ignition of nearby combustible materials, install the counter-top with a minimum distance of 2" from both side walls and the back wall.
- Heat Shield
- The heat shield will require an additional 1" clearance below the cooktop.
- For safety reasons, the heat shield must be properly installed.
- This prevents components from overheating as a result of the recirculation of hot air from the cooktop.
- The heat shield is the same width as the cooktop.
- For shipping, it is screwed to the burner box.
- Once installed, the heat shield will be able to rotate freely.
Dimensions & Weights
|Product Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||34 3/4" - 34 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 7/8" - 20"|
|Cutout Height:||3 1/8"|
|Minimum Air Clearance:||1"|
|Total Cutout Height (Including Air Clearance):||4 1/8"|
|Minimum Distance from Counter Front:||2 1/4"|
|Minimum Distance from Rear Wall:||2"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||61 lbs.|
|Total Number of Cooktop Elements:||5|
|Left Front Element (Size/Watts/Watts with PowerBoost):||7" / 1,800 W / 2,500 W|
|Right Front Element (Size/Watts/Watts with PowerBoost):||9" / 2,200 W / 3,300 W|
|Left Rear Element (Size/Watts/Watts with PowerBoost):||7" / 1,800 W / 2,500 W|
|Right Rear Element (Size/Watts/Watts with PowerBoost):||6" / 1,400 W / 1,800 W|
|Center Element (Size/Watts/Watts with PowerBoost) - Outer Ring:||13" / 3,300 W / 4,600 W|
|Center Element (Size/Watts/Watts with PowerBoost) - Middle Ring:||11" / 2,600 W / 3,400 W|
|Center Element (Size/Watts/Watts with PowerBoost) - Inner Ring:||9" / 2,200 W / 3,300 W|
|Electrical Supply:||240/208V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||50 Amp|
|Conduit:||39" Flexible 3-Wire|
|6" Sensor Pot, 1.3 qt.:||SENSORPOTH|
|6" Sensor Pot, 1.9 qt.:||SENSORPOT6|
|7" Sensor Pot, 3.6 qt.:||SENSORPOT7|
|9" Sensor Pot, 6.6 qt.:||SENSORPOT9|
|16" Skillet for Use with 13" Element:||CHEFSPAN13|
Cooktop Warranty Information (Full Warranty and Limited Warranty from Date of Installation. For complete warranty details, refer to your Care & Use manual.)
|Full Warranty Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
|Glass Ceramic Surface/Electric Elements and Switches:||Limited Warranty|
|Parts Only:||2nd to 5th Year|