- Sensor Dome - retractable sensor measures the heat of the pot and keeps the temperature consistent
- CookSmart - 9 pre-programmed cooking modes
- Largest (13") and most powerful (40,000W) round heating element on the market
- Triple element offers the capability to use multiple pan sizes
- Dual Element offers the capability to use multiple pan sizes
- Touch control panel with blue light illumination offers 17 power settings
- Full stainless steel frame
- Trapezoid design control panel
- Auto Shut Off Timer enables the user to set desired cooking time
- Fast Preheat mode - accelerates the heating process - for quicker results
- Keep Warm function allows meals to remain ready to serve
- 2-level digital control panel indicates when elements are still hot
- Installation Above a Wall Oven or Warming Drawer
- Thermador Masterpiece Electric Cooktops may be installed above a Thermador Single Built-in Oven as long as there is no contact between the bottom of the cooktop and the top of the oven.
- Thermador Masterpiece Electric Cooktops may also be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- We strongly recommend the installation of a Thermador Ventilation System with all Masterpiece Electric Cooktops.
- Seal the surfaces of the cutout to make them heat resistant.
- This prevents the surfaces from expanding as a result of humidity.
- Solid surface countertops require a special cutout and installation.
- For example, heat reflective tape or rounded corners may be necessary.
- To reduce the risk of ignition of nearby combustible materials, install the countertop with a minimum distance of 2" from both side walls and the back wall.
The Masterpiece Series
It's a collection of kitchen appliances like no other: a modern interpretation of classic American style combined with the legendary performance you expect from the Thermador brand. Designed with chiseled, angular surfaces to create bold and distinctive profiles, each appliance in the collection beautifully reflects the wealth of sophistication within. A Masterpiece kitchen allows you to effortlessly conquer any culinary task with unrivaled performance and style.
Touch Control/Sensor Dome
Cooksmart feature offers optimized, programmed cooking modes. Sensor dome measure the temperature of the pot. With the help of CookSmart, the temperature is reached and maintained automatically without boil-over. Touch controls with blue illumination are easy to use and offer a sleek, modern design. Newly designed control panel coordinates with all Thermador Masterpiece Series appliances.
Dimensions and Weights
|Product Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||34 3/4" - 34 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 7/8" - 20"|
|Cutout Height:||3 15/16"|
|Minimum Air Clearance:||1/4"|
|Minimum Distance from Counter Front:||2 1/4"|
|Minimum Distance from Rear Wall:||2 3/4"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||43 lbs.|
|Total Number of Cooktop Elements:||5|
|Left Front Element:||5"/7" @ 700/1,700W|
|Right Front Element:||6"/8" @ 1,000/2,200W|
|Left Rear Element:||5"/7" @ 700/1,700W|
|Right Rear Element:||6" @ 1,200W|
|Center Element:||8"/11"/13" @ 2,000/3,000/4,000 W|
|Electrical Supply:||240/208V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||50 Amp/40 Amp|
|Conduit:||38" Flexible 3-Wire|
|6" Sensor Pot, 1.4 qt.:||SENSORPOTH|
|6" Sensor Pot, 2.0 qt.:||SENSORPOT6|
|7" Sensor Pot, 3.8 qt.:||SENSORPOT7|
|9" Sensor Pot, 7.0 qt.:||SENSORPOT9|
|16" Skillet for 13" Element:||CHEFSPAN13|
Two ways to save up to $6,097!
Option One: Professional or Masterpiece Suite
- Buy a 36" or 48" Professional Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination Oven - receive a free dishwasher. OR
Option Two: Power Up With Steam
- Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination oven and Steam/Convection oven -receive a free dishwasher
- Add a refrigerator with either combination above - get a free ventilation system.
Valid:01/01/13 - 12/31/13
Review Title: fourth cooktop: details to follow | Review by Ms Mary
smooth clean lines
hard to keep spotless because it is black
water marks have to be buffed out
very dry fingers don't work well on buttons
Review Title: Still getting use to electric cooktop | Review by SHR
Review Title: Super Scary | Review by Ms Mary