- Dual Element offers the capability to use multiple pan sizes
- Heavy-duty, high quality metal knobs
- Full stainless steel frame
- Trapezoid design control panel
- 2-level digital control panel indicates when elements are still hot
- Installation Above a Wall Oven or Warming Drawer
- Thermador Masterpiece Electric Cooktops may be installed above a Thermador Single Built-in Oven as long as there is no contact between the bottom of the cooktop and the top of the oven.
- Thermador Masterpiece Electric Cooktops may also be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- We strongly recommend the installation of a Thermador Ventilation System with all Masterpiece Electric Cooktops.
- Seal the surfaces of the cutout to make them heat resistant.
- This prevents the surfaces from expanding as a result of humidity.
- Solid surface countertops require a special cutout and installation.
- For example, heat reflective tape or rounded corners may be necessary.
- To reduce the risk of ignition of nearby combustible materials, install the countertop with a minimum distance of 2" from both side walls and the back wall.
The Masterpiece Series
It's a collection of kitchen appliances like no other: a modern interpretation of classic American style combined with the legendary performance you expect from the Thermador brand. Designed with chiseled, angular surfaces to create bold and distinctive profiles, each appliance in the collection beautifully reflects the wealth of sophistication within. A Masterpiece kitchen allows you to effortlessly conquer any culinary task with unrivaled performance and style.
Manual Controls / Stainless Steel Knobs
The newly designed control panel coordinates with all Thermador Masterpiece Series appliances. Some of the features include high quality, robust metal knobs, a maximum wattage of 2,500 Watts and 7 cooking zones.
Dimensions and Weights
|Product Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||34 3/4" - 34 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 7/8" - 20"|
|Cutout Height:||3 15/16"|
|Minimum Air Clearance:||1/4"|
|Minimum Distance from Counter Front:||2 1/4"|
|Minimum Distance from Rear Wall:||2 3/4"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||40 lbs.|
|Total Number of Cooktop Elements:||5|
|Left Front Element:||5"/8" @ 750/1,200W|
|Right Front Element:||7" @ 1,800W|
|Left Rear Element:||6" @ 1,200W|
|Right Rear Element:||7" @ 1,800W|
|Center Element:||6"/9" @ 1,100/2,500W|
|Electrical Supply:||240/208V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||40 Amp/40 Amp|
|Conduit:||38" Flexible 3-Wire|
|6" Sensor Pot, 1.4 qt.:||N/A|
|6" Sensor Pot, 2.0 qt.:||N/A|
|7" Sensor Pot, 3.8 qt.:||N/A|
|9" Sensor Pot, 7.0 qt.:||N/A|
|16" Skillet for 13" Element:||N/A|
Two ways to save up to $6,097!
Option One: Professional or Masterpiece Suite
- Buy a 36" or 48" Professional Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination Oven - receive a free dishwasher. OR
Option Two: Power Up With Steam
- Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range OR any Cooktop, Rangetop AND any Double or Triple Combination oven and Steam/Convection oven -receive a free dishwasher
- Add a refrigerator with either combination above - get a free ventilation system.
Valid:01/01/13 - 12/31/13