- 15" cabinet width.
- Produces up to 65 lbs. of gourmet ice in 24 hours.
- Stores up to 26 lbs.
- Uniquely-shaped, crystal-clear, slow-melting, taste-free, odorless ice.
- Won't dilute the flavor of drinks.
- Uses less than half the energy and one third the water of previous model.
- Water-quality sensor detects hard water conditions.
- Control system purges mineral laden water with every harvest cycle, which helps extend the time between cleanings.
- Lighted bin and self-closing door.
- User-friendly control panel informs whether power is on, alerts a no-water condition, and a time to clean reminder.
- Available with built-in drain pump.
- MFG SKU SCCG50M-1SS
As the world's largest manufacturer of ice systems, with more than 300 models of ice machines, storage bins, and ice and water dispensers, Scotsman is dedicated to developing today's most promising smart technologies.
Their equipment leads the industry in efficiency, with choices such as Prodigy cubers and Nugget Ice Ice Machines that decrease both utility costs and water usage.
They were the first ice machine manufacturer to receive ISO9001:2000 certification, become a Shingo Award finalist, and receive recognition by IndustryWeek as one of the top-10 best plants in America.
Smarter Food Safety
AquaArmor, ulitlizing AgION to inhibit microbes, and patented WaterSense systems are built into many of their products to keep ice machines cleaner longer.
With features such as AutoAlert external indicator lights, Eclipse remote ice-making, and AutoSentry self-monitoring technology, they make operation easy, foolproof, and reliable.
Scotsman offers the most choices of ice forms in the industry today, including the original consumer-preferred nugget chewable ice, as well as flake ice, cublets, and small and medium cubes. Scotsman has the ice to make any cold beverage better.
MFG SKU SCCG50M-1SS
|24 Hour Ice Production - 70 Air/50 Water:||65 Lbs. / 30 kg.|
|24 Hour Ice Production - 90 Air/70 Water:||50 Lbs. / 23 kg.|
|Bin Storage Capacity:||26 Lbs. / 12 kg.|
|Basic Electrical (Volts/Hz/Phase):||115/60/1|
|Maximum Fuse Size:||15|
|Air Temperatures:||50F (10C) to 100F (38C)|
|Water Temperatures:||40F (4.4C) to 100F (38C)|
|Water Pressures:||14 PSIG (1 Bar) to 70 PSIG (5 Bar)|
|Electrical Voltage:||-10% to +10%|
|1 Year:||Parts and Labor On All Components|
|5 Years:||Parts On the Compressor Only|
|Overall Width:||14 7/8"|
|Overall Depth without Door Panel:||22"|
|Overall Height:||33 3/8" to 34 3/8"|
Review Title: Scottsman quality? | Review by Frustrated