Double Handle Moentrol Valve Trim Only with Metal Lever Handles from the Rothbury Collection
The Rothbury line offers a relaxed blend of vintage design and traditional elements that coordinates perfectly with both casual and luxurious decorating styles.
From finishes that are guaranteed to last a lifetime, to faucets that perfectly balance your water pressure, Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and reliable, innovative design.
- Lever design for ease of use
- LifeShine finish guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off
- Moentrol pressure-balancing valves deliver perfect water coverage, force and flow and have temperature memory to prevent hot and cold surges
- M-PACT common valve system
- Metal construction
- Pull-on/push-off operation of temperature and volume, rotational control of transfer valve
- Temperature operates through an 180° arc of handle travel (full cold to full hot)
- Adjustable temperature limit stop to control maximum hot water temperature
- 180° rotation of transfer valve handle with stops
- Pressure balancing mechanism maintains selected discharge temperature to ±3.6°F (±2°C)
- Made in: USA
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B-125.1
- ADA Compliant
- Width: 7"
- Height: 8.375"
- Connection size: 1/2"
- Connection type: IPS, CC
|Cartridge Technology||1225 Cartridge|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Handle Style||Metal Lever|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Technology||Moentrol with Transfer|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced with Volume Control|