Single Handle Moentrol Valve Trim with Metal Lever Handle from the Rothbury Collection
The Rothbury line offers a relaxed blend of vintage design and traditional elements that coordinates perfectly with both casual and luxurious decorating styles.
From finishes that are guaranteed to last a lifetime, to faucets that perfectly balance your water pressure, Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and reliable, innovative design.
- Lever design for ease of use
- Moentrol pressure-balancing valves deliver perfect water coverage, force and flow and have temperature memory to prevent hot and cold surges
- M-PACT common valve system
- Metal construction
- Lever style handle with temperature indicator on the escutcheon, pull-on/ push-off operation
- Temperature operates through an 180° arc of handle travel (full cold to full hot)
- Adjustable temperature limit stop to control maximum hot water temperature
- Pressure balancing mechanism maintains selected discharge temperature to ±3.6°F (±2°C)
- Accommodates back to back installation
- Made in: China
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B-125.1
- ADA Compliant
- Width: 8"
- Height: 8"
- Cartridge type: 1225
- Connection size: 1/2"
- Connection type: IPS, CC
|Cartridge Technology||1225 Cartridge|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Handle Style||Metal Lever|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern, Traditional / Classic, Transitional|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced with Volume Control|