Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot ship Miele products to FL, CA, AZ, or NV.Note: Coupon codes are not eligible on Miele products.
- Burner Configuration:
- (1) 5,000 BTU Auxiliary / Simmer burner
- (2) 6,000 BTU Normal burners
- (1) 9,500 BTU High-speed burner
- (1) 15,300 BTU Super (Wok) burner
- Standard features
- 5 cooking zones
- Center Control Configuration maximizes space between burners
- Completely sealed burners for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Unique ignition system optimizes cooktop safety and usability. If a flame goes out for any reason, re-ignition is initiated; should the flame not re-light, the system shuts down the flow of gas
- Available for LP or natural gas connection (must specify at the point of sale in order to obtain the correct unit configuration).
The super burners are conveniently located at the front of the cooktop, making wok stir-fry, pan saut??ing or just big pot cooking both easy and safe. All the burners are operated by stainless steel knobs on the front control panel.
Cooking with gas is not always about the power; control is essential too. Operating at a low heat output is often as important as a high power setting, and all Miele units allow you to do that; this model will regulate as low as 620 BTU's.
|Height:||1 1/2" Minimum|
|Power Requirements:||120 Volt, 15 Amps|