Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot ship Miele products to FL, CA, AZ, or NV.Note: Coupon codes are not eligible on Miele products.
- Burner Configuration:
- (1) 3,400 BTU Auxiliary / Simmer burner
- (2) 6,000 BTU Normal burners
- (1) 10,200 BTU High-speed burner
- Standard features
- 4 cooking zones
- Center Control Configuration maximizes space between burners
- Completely sealed burners for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Continuous grate design permits pots to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner without lifting
- Unique ignition system optimizes cooktop safety and usability. If a flame goes out for any reason, re-ignition is initiated; should the flame not re-light, the system shuts down the flow of gas
- Available for LP or natural gas connection (must specify at the point of sale in order to obtain the correct unit configuration).
Cooking with gas is not always about the power; control is essential too. Operating at a low heat output is often as important as a high power setting, and all Miele units allow you to do that; this model will regulate as low as 620 BTU's.
|Height:||1 1/2" Minimum|
|Power Requirements:||110 Volt - 15 Amp|