Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot ship Miele products to FL, CA, AZ, or NV.Note: Coupon codes are not eligible on Miele products.
- For wall cabinet installation
- Expandable fume deflector
- Designed for vented or recirculated use
- Front mounted controls for lights and 4 fan speeds
- Automatic activation when fume deflector is expanded
- Automatic shut-off of intensive level, programmable for 10 minutes
- Integrated halogen lighting
- Removable, dishwasher-safe metal filters
- Two-point suction, single-motor system moves up to 625 CFM
- Width: 30" (76.2cm)
- Optional accessories not included
- Necessary accessories for recirculation mode: DKF13 Charcoal Filter & DUU150 Recirculation Kit
- Available finishes
- Stainless steel
- Design options
- Can accept custom front panel. Installation kit DML300 is required
The quality of Miele hoods, of course, goes beyond appearance. Unique double-sided blowers make for excellent air extraction, optimizing a careful balance between air removal and energy efficiency. This Miele-made dual blower system also builds longevity right into the design.
Despite the high-efficient air extraction, the hoods are comfortably quiet. A special acoustic package works in conjunction with the latest in motor technology to ensure the performance is not compromised. Easy operation is possible using Miele-made electronics - Novotronics. For proper maintenance there is an indicator light that alerts you when the metal grease filters need to be cleaned or when the charcoal filter has to be replaced. To operate, easy to use, push button controls allow you to set the hood on a timer, switching the unit off, automatically, 5 or 15 minutes after you walk away. Also, you have the ability to adjust the feature lighting to suit your environment.
Effective, convenient and attractive, Miele's built-in ventilation models fit neatly into a wall cabinet, flush and unobtrusive.
|Power Requirements:||120 Volt - 15 Amp|