Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot ship Miele products to FL, CA, AZ, or NV.
- Standard features
- Width: 11.38" (28.91cm)
- Stainless steel control knob
- Dual zone rear burner of 4"/7"
- 5 3/4" wide standard output front burner
- Solid stainless steel frame on all four sides
- Indicator module with 'In operation' and residual heat indicators
- Premium quality glass ceramic design for sleek design and durability
- Long-lasting and wear-proof
- Integrates beautifully with other CombiSet models
- 12 power settings
- Optimum heat output for all types of cooking
- Dual-circuit activation by turning knob past top setting
- Dual-circuit indicator
- Complementary combisets & accessories not included
- CSAF 400 Pot Rest
- CSWA 400 Combiset Scale
- Ceramic Surface Cleaner
- Sidol steel & ceramic cooktop cleaner
- KMSP 340 Simmer Plate
- CSZL 1000 connecting strip
The innovative design of Miele's new CombiSet range allows you to have the best of everything - gas, electric, induction, a deep fryer, even a Japanese Tepan Yaki unit - side by side. The modular design of enables you to tailor surfaces that truly fit your cooking habits and desires. All modules are perfectly matched to one another in terms of their design and functional characteristics so consumers can mix and match to form their own personal cooking space.
The flexibility of CombiSet cooking is not just defined by the type of surfaces that can be placed together, but also by the number. CombiSets are, for example, ideal for small apartments. As few as a single two-burner unit can make a single-person kitchen totally functional.
Conversely, an expansive island setting lends itself nicely to the style, functionality and versatility of CombiSet cooking. Large or small, a Miele CombiSet selection can be tailor-made to fit any kitchen setting.
|Overall Width:||11 3/8"|
|Overall Depth:||20 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||3 5/8"|
|Cutout Width:||10 13/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 11/16"|