Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot ship Miele products to FL, CA, AZ, or NV.
- Standard features
- Width: 11.38" (28.91cm)
- Stainless steel control knob
- BTU output: Front burner to 5,460 BTU, Rear burner to 10,230 BTU
- Available for both natural and LP gas applications
- Completely sealed burners
- Cast iron grate and trivet insert
- Electric spark ignition
- Oblique flame pattern for uniform cooking results
- Improved heat distribution in pan base
- Grate design allows easy movement of pots and pans
- Cast-iron pot rests
- Enamelled burner components and pot rests
- Robust, durable design allows easy cleaning
- Rapid ignition without the need to push and hold
- Modern, sleek appearance
- Automatic reignition when flame is extinguished
- Gas tap shut-off after unsuccessful reignition attempts
- Complementary combisets & accessories not included
- Sidol steel & ceramic cooktop cleaner
- KMSP 340 Simmer Plate
- KMGP 340 Griddle Plate
- CSZL 1000 connecting strip
The innovative design of Miele's new CombiSet range allows you to have the best of everything - gas, electric, induction, a deep fryer, even a Japanese Tepan Yaki unit - side by side. The modular design of enables you to tailor surfaces that truly fit your cooking habits and desires. All modules are perfectly matched to one another in terms of their design and functional characteristics so consumers can mix and match to form their own personal cooking space.
The flexibility of CombiSet cooking is not just defined by the type of surfaces that can be placed together, but also by the number. CombiSets are, for example, ideal for small apartments. As few as a single two-burner unit can make a single-person kitchen totally functional.
Conversely, an expansive island setting lends itself nicely to the style, functionality and versatility of CombiSet cooking. Large or small, a Miele CombiSet selection can be tailor-made to fit any kitchen setting.
|Overall Width:||11 3/8"|
|Overall Depth:||20 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||4 3/16"|
|Cutout Width:||10 13/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 11/16"|