- Electronic Controls
- These controls allow for more precise control of wash settings.
- An LED status bar provides detailed information about the status of the wash cycles.
- Faster Cleaning
- Bravos washers clean faster* than front loaders.
- *Based on 50 minutes for Bravos Normal wash cycle vs. 51 minutes for the average front load Normal cycle.
- MaxExtract Extended Spin
- A faster spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
- IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- The IntelliFill sensor regulates the amount of water being used, making automatic adjustments based on the size of the load and type of fabric.
- By using less water, you'll save money and natural resources while still delivering improved cleaning performance.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Low Water Wash with EcoConserve
- Use less water and get better cleaning performance through concentrated wash action.
- Low water wash technology enables the detergent to penetrate better and pretreat soils with a concentrated mix.
- Advanced Vibration Control
- 4 steel rods attach to the tub to create a pendulum effect; gravity drives the basket to the center while the stainless steel springs dampen side to side movement.
- All of this combines to give better off balance load movement control.
- 800 RPM Spin Speed
- A spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
- 1/3 HP PSC Motor
- Permanent split capacitor motor that runs at a higher power factor thus giving better performance. It also delivers lower heat build-up, lower operating costs and a smoother, quieter operation.
- Steel leveling legs
- Steel leveling legs help minimize vibration during high spin speeds.
- Extended warranty
- 10-year warranty on the washer motor and wash basket.
- More Features
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- 3.6 cu. ft. IEC Capacity
- ENERGY STAR
- IntelliClean Impeller
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- 8 Wash Cycles
- 4 Selectable Water Temperatures
- Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge
- Automatic detergent, bleach and fabric softener dispensers
- Extra Rinse Option
- Cycle Status Display
- Automatic temperature control
- Variable temperature settings
- Variable soil level option
- Selectable spin speeds
- Durable powdercoat-on-steel top
Every Bravos X laundry pair features long-lasting commercial-grade components, including a unique impeller that has higher tensile strength, stainless steel springs that are more resistant to corrosion and a drive system that is tested to twice its life.
American ingenuity and commitment. Maytag performance and dependability. This is what happens when an industry leader sets out to prove that what can be conceived can be achieved. Maytag started with a clean slate. They finished with a radical new design, fewer moving parts and a platform that delivers an affordable combination of powerful cleaning and energy efficiency.
Talk about capacity. At 3.6 cu. ft., the Bravos X washer is large enough to handle big loads, and the wide-opening lid makes it easy to get clothes in and out. Paired with a 7.4 cu. ft. dryer, bulky items like comforters or heavy coats are easily handled.
Dimensions and Weight
|Gross Weight:||140 lbs.|
|Capacity (DOE):||3.6 cu. ft.|
|Capacity (IEC):||4.3 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||Commercial Grade Stainless Steel|
|Wash Motor:||1/3 hp PSC|
|Wash Sytem:||Sensi-Care Wash System w/ IntelliClean Impeller|
|Max Spin Speed:||800|
|Spin Speed - High:||800|
|Detergent Dispenser:||Timed Flush Detergent Drawer|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Gravity Bleach Dispenser|
|Hand Wash Option:||Yes|
|Extra Rinse Option:||Yes|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Number of Soil Levels:||3|
|Water Level Sensor:||IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor|
Review Title: I would not buy this product again | Review by Unhappy
Review Title: I would not buy this product again ever. | Review by Nuna the happy
The only things that i find ok about this product is the load
Capacity and the final spin cycle, spinning cloth dry.
The thing that I find most disturbing about this product is its
inability to effectively clean laundry, which was the objective
Of my purchase. And the fact that clothes are left with fabric
Softner stains, due to the use of the ball s