- Best cleaning in the industry* enabled by the PowerWash cycle
- Enabled by the PowerWash cycle, these washers provide the best cleaning in the industry* with extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse.
- *Among leading competitive brand front load washers; comparable cycles, using default settings.
- Maytag's largest capacity Front-Load washer
- The entire line of Maxima washers features 4.3 cu. ft. capacity so you can wash more clothes in every load, for fewer total loads per week.
- *Equivalent volume per I.E.C. International standard, 4th Ed.
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Two ball bearing balance rings, six point suspension and advanced software combine to give advanced vibration performance.
- 16 hour Fresh Hold with Dynamic Venting Technology
- Circulating air in the washer helps keep clean laundry smelling fresh and helps keep wrinkles from setting in for up to 16 hours after the wash cycle ends.
- Plus, dry a small load in the washer overnight or dry out the washer between loads.
- This option may be selected manually at any time to dry out the interior of the washer.
- Allergen removal cycle
- Deep clean fabrics to eliminate more than 95 percent of common allergens.
- Allergens tested were dust mites and pet dander.
- Steam for Stains option
- Available with select wash cycles including Allergen and PowerWash.
- This option uses a combination of water temperature and steam to provide the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
- Oxi Boost option
- The Oxi Boost option automatically dispenses stain-fighting additives into the wash cycle at the right time for maximum stain removal.
- Clean Washer with Affresh cycle
- Use this cycle once a month with a cleaner like Affresh washer cleaner to remove or reduce odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- 12 Wash cycles, 8 options
- The Maxima 7000 washer offers a total of 12 wash cycles and 8 options which can be combined to create the ideal cycles for a wide variety of load types.
- Whites Cycle
- Cleans loads of soiled white fabrics with the addition of bleach. An additional rinse helps to remove any remaining chlorine residue.
- Uses hot temperatures, fast tumbling, longer wash times and an extra-high spin speed for optimal cleaning.
- More Features
- PowerWash Cycle
- 10-year limited warranty on washer motor and basket
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- MaxExtract Extended Spin Option
- Extra Rinse Option
- 4-Tray Dispenser Drawer
- Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- 1,000 Watt Built-In Water Heater
- Control Lockout
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Delay Start Option
- IntelliTemp Automatic Temperature Control
- IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- Pre-Selected Spin Speed
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- Front Serviceable
- NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature
|Capacity:||4.3 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel wash basket|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature:||Yes|
|Dispenser Type:||4-Tray Dispenser Drawer|
|Temperature Control System:||Intellitemp Automatic temperature control|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Tier Level:||CEE Tier III level|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Whitest Whites Cycle:||Whites|
|Allergen Removal Cycle:||Yes|
|Clean Washer with Affresh Cycle:||Yes|
|Steam for Stains Option:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Wash:||Yes|
|Quick Wash:||Small Load|
|Delay Start:||10 hour delay wash start option|
|Estimated Time Remaining:||3 Digit|
|Advanced Vibration Control Plus:||Yes|
Review Title: Worth the Wait! | Review by Youjewel
Review Title: I am delighted with this washer. | Review by Hattie
with the Maytag 7000.
Review Title: Macho Maytag | Review by DCD
Service calls and customer service was excellent.
The machines (I bought 2 washers and 2 dryers) are awesome.
Review Title: Great machine | Review by Motorcycle Ride