- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Maxima dryers use the Advanced Moisture Sensing system with three separate sensors, including moisture strips in the dryer drum, to evenly dry loads without over-drying to reduce the risk of shrinking.
- Steam-enhanced dryer cycles
- Effectively relaxes wrinkles and refreshes clothes with steam that penetrates fabric fibers. A guard inside the drum helps to protect fabrics from the spray nozzle.
- Auto refresh Steam Cycle
- Smooth out wrinkles and remove odors in as little as 15 minutes.
- Steam is introduced into the dryer drum after several minutes of tumbling at a medium temperature. The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.
- Direct Y-Connector water hook-up
- A solid brass Y-connector delivers water from the cold water inlet directly to the dryer. It eliminates the need to fill a reservoir in dryers that feature steam-enhanced cycles.
- Quad baffles
- Four unique baffles improve movement of clothes around the drum for better drying results. They also improve the tumbling of smaller loads.
- Wrinkle control cycle
- Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
- Normal Cycle
- Offers medium heat for durable fabrics like corduroys and sheets.
- Timed Dry Cycle
- Use this cycle to set the exact amount of time you'd like the load to dry.
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- You'll hear the end of it. A signal let's you know when the load is complete.
- Tuned Leveling Legs
- Leveling legs help minimize vibration during tumbling.
- More Features
- 7.4 Cu. Ft. SuperSize Capacity Plus
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Commercial-grade glass window
- Multiple Drying Temperatures
- 8 Drying Cycles
- Interior Light
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Time Adjust
- Commercial-Grade, 5-Rib Dryer Belt
- Commercial-Grade, 1/3 - HP motor
- 360 Degree Front and Rear Heat Seal
- Reversible Swing Door
- Front Serviceable
- Front Lint Filter
This 7.4 cu. ft. EcoConserve dryer uses 48 percent less energy when paired with a Maxima washer.(1) The Advanced Moisture Sensing system helps evenly dry large, heavy loads(2) and reduce the risk of shrinking while steam-enhanced cycles help relax wrinkles and refresh clothes. Built with Maytag Commercial Technology components including a high-performance motor.
1. Compared to pre-2004 traditional electric dryers.
2. Based on testing of an 18-lb. load.
|Total Capacity:||7.4 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||DuraCushion Dryer Drum|
|Maytag Commercial Technology:||Yes|
|Commercial Grade Components:||5-Rib Dryer Belt, 1/3 HP Motor, Glass Window|
|Water Hookup:||Direct Y-Connector|
|Controls:||Electronic Front Control|
|Estimated Time Remaining Display:||Yes|
|End of Cycle Signal:||Off / Soft / Loud End Of Cycle Signal|
|Number of Cycles:||8|
|Auto Refresh Steam Cycle:||Yes|
|Wrinkle Control Cycle:||Yes|
|Drum Light:||LED Auto/Selectable|
|Lint Screen Location:||Door|
|Quick Dry:||Small Load|
|Wrinkle Guard:||90 minute Wrinkle Prevent Option|
|Number of Moisture Settings:||3|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|