- Industry Leading 6.2 cu. ft. Capacity
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading 6.2 cu. ft. capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
- 10", 3,200 Watt Speed Heat Element
- As the most powerful element available at 3,200 Watts of heat, the Speed Heat is perfect for handling large cokoing jobs such as searing steak or quickly boiling water.
- 12"/9" Dual-Choice Element
- 12"/9" Dual-Choice element provides more cooktop options and ensures even heating by allowing you to match the cooking surface to the pan size.
- 10-year Limited Warranty on Elements and Glass Cooktop
- A 10-year limited parts warranty on the ceramic glass cooktop and cooktop and oven elements ensure long-lasting performance. Plan on cooking everything from everyday meals to large family feasts for years to come.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Oklahoma to you, Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- AquaLift Self-Clean Technology
- This innovative coating on the oven interior activates with water and heat, to release tough baked on soils, from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away.
- Power Center Electric Cooktop
- Power Center cooktops includes a powerful configuration of elements built to provide the power and flexibility you expect.
- 2 Oven Racks
- Precision Cooking System with Precise Preheat, PreciseBake and PreciseBroil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
- Variable Broil
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
- Available at Goedeker's.
- Better Built Cooking Components
- Heavy-duty door hinges and cast-iron grates help ensure these ranges are built to last and provide the durable, reliable performance Maytag brand is known for.
- Precision Warming Center
- This dedicated fifth cooktop element keeps cooked food warm and frees up other elements for additional meal preparation.
- Panoramic View Oven Window
- Extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Keep Warm Setting
- Maintains the oven's lowest temperature at a warm and steady 175 degrees Fahrenheit without continuing to cook the food so everything is hot and ready to serve at once.
- Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- These easy-to-use touch-pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment.
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. 6.2 cu. ft. capacity electric range with Dual-Choice and Speed Heat elements
Built to cook everything from dinner for two to large family feasts, this industry-leading 6.2 cu. ft. capacity freestanding range has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast. You won't know how you ever cooked without features like a Dual-Choice element for more flexible, even heating, a 3,200-watt Speed Heat element- the industry's most powerful- and a 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the ceramic-glass cooktop and oven and cooktop elements to protect your purchase.
For added convenience, odor-free, low temperature AquaLift self-clean technology helps get your oven clean in less than an hour. Plus, you can be proud knowing your innovative new range is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Category: Ranges
- Weight: 169 lbs.
- Height: 46.88"
- Width: 29.88"
- Depth: 27.75"