- Evenly Dries Your Largest Loads
- Advanced Moisture Sensing provides even drying for your large loads.* (*Based on testing of an 18-lb. load.)
- Maytag Commercial Technology on Bravos XL
- Every Maytag Bravos XL dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home.
- MCT components found in all Bravos XL dryers include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- These high-efficiency dryers use Advanced Moisture Sensing technology to save money, evenly dry loads and virtually eliminate overdrying and shrinking.
- Incoming and outgoing temperatures and moisture levels are monitored using three sensors and moisture strips.
- Enhanced Airflow Monitor
- These dryers are capable of venting straight for up to 100 feet.
- The enhanced Airflow Monitor checks for any restrictions of airflow at the start of every cycle, then provides a convenient visual display of the dryer's venting performance.
- 100-foot Vent Length for Flexible Venting
- The extended length and 4 exhaust connection options provide increased installation flexibility.
- Custom Refresh Steam Cycle
- After selecting the number of garments to steam and pressing start, a fine mist is sprayed into the heated dryer drum as it tumbles, creating steam to help touch up loads that have been left in the dryer too long.
- The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.
- Auto Refresh Steam Cycle
- Smooth out wrinkles and reduce odors in as little as 15 minutes.
- A fine mist is sprayed into the heated dryer drum as it tumbles to create steam.
- The cycle ends with a brief cool down period.
- High-Efficiency Dryer
- With Advanced Moisture Sensing technology, this high-efficiency dryer saves nearly 40% of the energy by stopping clothes when they're dry and not prolonging the cycle, delivering optimal efficiency.
- That equates to over $1,000 in energy savings over the course of its lifetime.
- 7.3 cu. ft. Capacity
- 7.3 cu. ft. capacity provides enough space to evenly dry your large loads.
- Reduce Static Option
- A fine mist is sprayed into the heated dryer drum at the end of the cycle to create steam and help reduce static in the load.
- Steam Boost Option
- The Steam Boost option adds a fine mist that is sprayed into the dryer during the cycle to create steam that helps smooth wrinkles.
- It may be added to most sensor cycles.
- Wrinkle Prevent With Steam Option
- This option provides intermittent tumbling at the end of the cycle and is further enhanced with a fine mist of water that combines with heat to create steam and help reduce wrinkles.
- Direct Y-Connector Water Hook-Up
- A Y-connector delivers water from the cold water inlet directly to the dryer.
- It eliminates the need to fill a reservoir in dryers that feature steam-enhanced cycles.
From America's #1 preferred laundry brand comes a premium laundry experience that keeps your household's clothes, fabrics and special items ready for daily life. Built with Maytag Commercial Technology components including a high-performance motor and 5 rib belt. This 7.3 cu. ft. high-efficiency dryer uses the Advanced Moisture Sensing system helps evenly dry large, heavy loads and reduce the risk of shrinking while steam-enhanced cycles help relax wrinkles and refresh clothes. Why do Maytag put so much thought into your laundry? So you don't have to.
Evenly Dries Your Largest Loads
Advanced Moisture Sensing provides even drying for your large loads.* (*Based on testing of an 18-lb. load.)
Maytag Commercial Technology on Bravos XL
Every Maytag Bravos XL dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home. MCT components found in all Bravos XL dryers include a durable high-performance motor and a 5-rib dryer belt.
Advanced Moisture Sensing
These high-efficiency dryers use Advanced Moisture Sensing technology to save money, evenly dry loads and virtually eliminate over-drying and shrinking. Incoming and outgoing temperatures and moisture levels are monitored using three sensors and moisture strips.
Dimensions & Weights
|Gross Weight:||146 lbs.|
|Total Capacity:||7.3 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||Painted Steel Drum|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible Side-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Controls:||Electronic Front Control|
|Motor Horsepower:||1/3 HP|
|Drum Light:||Selectable and Automatic Interior Drum Light|
|Auto Wake-Up:||Auto Wake-Up Control|
|Lint Screen Location:||Front-Mounted Lint Screen|
|Vent Length:||100 ft|
|Number of Cycles:||14|
|Heavy Duty:||Heavy Duty|
|Steam Refresh:||Auto Refresh|
|Steam Touch Up:||Custom Refresh|
|Number of Moisture Settings:||5|
|Lint Filter Reminder:||Check Lint Screen Light|
|End of Cycle Signal:||End of Cycle Signal Indicator|
|Cool Down:||Cool Down|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|