- Continuous Solid Pack Control
- Reduces Trash by Up to 80% - 5:1 Compaction Ratio (When the Solid Pack Control is selected)
- Odor Management System
- Charcoal Filter (Fragrance-Free)
- Air Freshener (Assorted Fragrances Available)
- Odor-Control Fan
- Whisper Quiet Plus Sound Insulation System
- Side Release Bin
- SatinGlide Rails
- Bag Retainer Buttons
- All-Welded Steel Construction with Zinc-Coated Interior
- Adjustable Front Leveling Legs
- 1.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- 2-Point Drive System
- 1/3 HP Motor
- Fully Integrated Console
- Easy Start/ Stop Pedal
- Drawer Opener Pedal
KitchenAid offers a variety of trash compactors to fit your needs. With premium features, built-in or freestanding installation options, and sleek, unified design elements that complement the rest of the Architect Series II suite, they offer a stylish solution for trash disposal.
The KUCS03CT features a Continuous Solid Pack control which is a selectable option that keeps a one-piece compactor ram made of heavy gauge steel at the bottom of the compactor to maintain constant pressure on the contents. When the switch is turned ON, a compactor ram applies 2,300 pounds of continuous force to the contents thereby reducing trash volume up to 80%, producing a 5:1 compaction ration.
Why is Continuous Solid Pack Control such a Beneficial Feature?
- This compactor can condense the amount of garbage that would fill five trash bags into one trash bag.
- It simplifies trash collection efforts at a lower overall cost.
- It helps the environment by reducing landfill volume.
- Without continuous pressure, trash expands after every use - causing more trash volume.
Comprehensive Odor Management System
- To minimize unpleasant odors, KitchenAid compactors provide both a charcoal filter and an air freshener.
- When you need to get rid of stubborn odors, insert the charcoal filter and turn the switch to on. An odor-control fan will circulate air allowing the charcoal filter to trap odors.
- For daily odor control, insert the air freshener in place of the charcoal filter. The air freshener will work independent of the fan.
|Height:||34 1/2 in.|
|Cutout Depth:||24 in.|
|Cutout Height:||34 1/2 in.|
|Cutout Width:||15 1/4 in.|
|Slide Out Drawer:||Yes|
|Toe-Bar Drawer Opener:||Yes|
|Solid Pack Option:||Yes|
|Available Trim Kit:||No|
|Bag Retainer Buttons:||Yes|
|Drawer Opener Style:||Toe-Bar|
|Side Release Bin:||Yes|
|Supplied with Bags:||Yes|
|Sound Package:||Whisper Quiet Plus|
|Compression Ratio:||5 to 1|
|Horsepower Motor:||1/3 HP|
|Ram Force:||2300 US pound|
|Odor Management System w/Air Freshener:||Yes|
|Capacity:||1.4 Cubic foot|
|Requirements:||15 OR 20 Ampere, 115 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second), AC-ONLY. GROUNDED CIRCUIT IS REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.|
Receive up to a $1,000 MasterCard prepaid card by mail with the purchase of select KitchenAid Brand appliances!
- $200 rebate on 3 select appliances
- $400 rebate on 4 select appliances
- $500 rebate on 5 select appliances
- $700 rebate on 6 select appliances
- BONUS $100 rebate on a selct refrigerator or range purchased as part of this promotion OR
- BONUS $300 rebate on a select wall oven or range or cooktop purchased as part of this promotion
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than July 30, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid:04/01/13 - 06/30/13