- Induction Technology
- Induction technology generates heat directly in magnetic cookware, making it the heat source instead of a burner or element.
- This provides precise, responsive heating and cooling similar to a gas cooktop with a smooth ceramic glass surface that allows for effortless cleanup.
- 5 Elements
- Available at Goedeker's.
- 12"/9" 4,800-/2,500-Watt (34.5K/18K BTU) Dual Zone Element
- Four 7" 2,500-Watt (18K BTU) Elements
- Two Bridge Elements
- Bridge element combines two 7" elements, so you can cook with griddles, grills, or roasting pans.
- Performance Boost Function On All Elements
- Performance boost function allows the temperature to exceed the maximum setting to quickly achieve a rapid boil.
- Simmer Function On All Elements
- Simmer function automatically selects a low power level to help maintain a constant simmer.
- Melt and Hold Function On All Elements
- Melt and Hold function lets you set an element to low cooking power to melt and hold delicate ingredients without burning.
- Touch-Activated Cooktop Controls with Power Slider
- Touch-activated controls integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection.
- Pan Size Detection On All Elements
- Pan size detection eliminates the guesswork of pan selection by sounding an alert if an unsuitable size is chosen.
- The timer may be used to monitor time-sensitive cooking processes or as an extra kitchen timer.
- 12 Heat-Level Settings
- "On" Indicator Light
- Cooktop Power Off Function
- Hot-Surface Indicators
- Control Lock Function
- Control lock function prevents accidental or unwanted use of the cooktop to make cleaning easier.
It all started in 1919 with the legendary stand mixer. In the 90 years since, they have built an entire kitchen of cooking and cleaning products around the same quality craftsmanship, versatile technology and timeless style. Through it all, the secret ingredient to their success has always been you. Available at Goedeker's.
KitchenAid has spent decades creating innovative products for the well-equipped kitchen. From commercial grade cooktops and wine cellars to stand mixers and an impressive assortment of cookware, bakeware and accessories, they offer virtually every culinary essential you could need.
Introducing The Fastest-To-Boil Induction Cooktop
Experience the latest in precision and speed with the new KitchenAid induction cooktop. Their electromagnetic technology heats the pan while the cooktop surface remains cool to the touch. And with the power of more than 34,000 BTUs, you can boil water in just seconds, sear scallops to perfection and saute like a pro.
|Number of Elements:||5|
|Left Front Element Type:||Induction Bridge|
|Left Front Element Size:||7"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Single-Ring Round|
|Left Rear Element Size:||7"|
|Center Front Element Type:||Induction Dual|
|Center Front Element Size:||12"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Induction Bridge|
|Right Front Element Size:||7"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Single-Ring Round|
|Right Rear Element Size:||7"|
|Pan Size Detection:||Yes|
|Melt and Hold:||Yes|
|All Element Power Off:||Yes|
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||G8 Tap Touch|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,800 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,800 Watts|
|Center Element Wattage (@240V):||4,800/2,500 Watts|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,800 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,500/1,800 Watts|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Width:||36 5/16"|
|Overall Depth:||21 5/16"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/8"|
|Cutout Width:||33 1/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/16"|
|Gross Weight:||51 Lbs.|
Receive up to a $1,000 MasterCard prepaid card by mail with the purchase of select KitchenAid Brand appliances!
- $200 rebate on 3 select appliances
- $400 rebate on 4 select appliances
- $500 rebate on 5 select appliances
- $700 rebate on 6 select appliances
- BONUS $100 rebate on a selct refrigerator or range purchased as part of this promotion OR
- BONUS $300 rebate on a select wall oven or range or cooktop purchased as part of this promotion
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than July 30, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid:04/01/13 - 06/30/13