- Key Features
- Versatile burner options accommodate even the most creative cooking styles - from simmering to sauteing to searing.
- A 17,000 BTU professional burner delivers the maximum power you need for recipes that demand precision.
- Robust grates form an even, continous surface to make it easy to slide cookware back and forth.
- The infinite-heat control knobs activate a reliable electronic ignition for consistent performance, time after time.
Product Dimensions & Weight
|Width - Widest Point:||30 3/16"|
|Burner Box Height:||2 7/8"|
|Approximate Weight:||41 lbs.|
|Minimum Space to Backsplash or Vertical Wall:||2 7/8"|
|Minimum Clearance to Side Wall - Both Sides:||8 3/8"|
|Minimum to Countertop Front Edge:||2 1/8"|
|Burners - 6,000 BTU Simmer:||1|
|Burners - 9,000 BTU:||1|
|Burners - 12,500 BTU:||1|
|Burners - 17,000 BTU:||1|
|Full-Surface Cast-Iron Grates:||Yes|
|Drip Pans:||Yes w/ Galvanized Steel Finish|
|120 Volts @ 60 Hz. Required:||Yes|
|Circuit Amps Required:||15|
|LP Conversion Kit Included:||Yes|
Receive up to a $1,000 MasterCard prepaid card by mail with the purchase of select KitchenAid Brand appliances!
- $200 rebate on 3 select appliances
- $400 rebate on 4 select appliances
- $500 rebate on 5 select appliances
- $700 rebate on 6 select appliances
- BONUS $100 rebate on a selct refrigerator or range purchased as part of this promotion OR
- BONUS $300 rebate on a select wall oven or range or cooktop purchased as part of this promotion
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than July 30, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid:04/01/13 - 06/30/13
Review Title: Glass Cooktop | Review by Sandy the Cook
Grates are nice and heavy, easy to clean.
A burner that could have been used for simmering would have been good, will just have to watch closer.