Get the best of both worlds with this KitchenAid KEHU309SSS combination microwave and electric wall oven. Its stainless steel exterior pleases the eye while its performance will produce mouthwatering results.
An attractive glass-touch control panel makes programming this combination microwave and electric wall oven effortless, even including convection conversion to accommodate every recipe. The 1.4 cubic foot upper microwave oven uses convection cooking while offering all that a microwave features - defrost, reheat, soften and melt as well as quick one-touch add-a-minute controls. Not only will this upper oven pop a bag of popcorn for your movie-time snack, but it also assists in dinner preparations, heating a green bean casserole to perfection for example.
The lower 4.3 cubic foot oven utilizes dual-fan convection with steam-assist, featuring auto programming selections for meats, veggies, breads and more. Consequently, your holiday ham will be heated through, moist and juicy with that appealing crispy bark skin, ideal for family gatherings. A SatinGlide extension rack with handles makes inserting and extracting the ham effortless and safer, reducing spills and mishaps. Should any of the succulent juices bubble over, however, the concealed bake element makes clean up a breeze.
Cook up feast after feast with this KitchenAid KEHU309SSS combination microwave and electric wall oven, relying on its durability and quality functionality. Rely on Goedeker's to get you the best deal and provide unparalleled customer service. Your satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed.
- Convection cooking provides more even results in less time
- EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
- Enhanced self-clean cycle includes an energy-saving quick setting
- Custom reheat and custom defrost functions
- Soften and melt cycles
- Steam cook cycle including steam container
- Easy minute control adds time in one-minute increments
- Crispwave Technology provides grilling, frying, and convection cooking options
- Dual-fan convection with steam-assist technology provides even heating and enhances flavor and texture
- Conventional thermal cooking with two-element balanced baking and roasting
- High-speed, adjustable broiling performance for large or small quantities
- True-Broil Reflector concentrates heat for optimum broiling
- Removable temperature probe accurately measures internal temperature of meats, poultry, and liquid-based casseroles
- Proof bread without needing a bread maker
- Dehydrate fruits and vegetables for fresh taste throughout the year
- Certified by STAR-K KOSHER CERTIFICATION
- Glass-touch menu-driven LCD display is the perfect complement to the premium performance of the steam-assist oven
- Roll-out extension rack and slide-out racks provide heft and easy loading
- Halogen oven lights allow a more natural view of cooking progress
- Large window provides a wide, full view of all three racks
- Full glass inner door provides easy clean-up and sleek look
- Beveled edges create a soft, integrated look with surrounding cabinets
- Architect Series II styling
- Category: Wall Ovens
- Weight: 295 lbs.
- Height: 42.31"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 26"