Enjoy the benefits of a 36" smooth-top electric cooktop by KitchenAid KECD867XSS including a powerful downdraft vent.Using 5 radiant elements it heats instantly and cools slowly to allow for longer simmering. Double ringed heating elements fit different pan sizes and heat each one accordingly. Large pans use the wide outer ring and two heating elements at once for large quantities.
Turn on an element and a Cooktop On Indicator lights up. As soon as the element becomes hot, which is just about instantly, Hot Surface Indicators light and stay lit until the element is safe to touch. Controls have specific settings for melting and a Warm Zone warms food for an hour.
Cleaning the KitchenAid KECD867XSS stainless steel Ceramic-Glass cooktop surface requires wiping with soap and water with a soft cloth. Protect your investment with Goedeker's 2, 3 or 5 year extended warranties. Purchase appliances at ease with Gordeker's and over 60 years of quality service.
- Perfect For An Island or Peninsula
- A downdraft cooktop removes smoke, steam, and odors without an overhead hood.
- Each Double-Ring Round Element Has Two Distinct Sizes
- You can choose which to use based on cookware size.
- 400 CFM Exhaust Rating
- Handles the venting requirements of cooking techniques from pan searing to stir-frying.
- 3-Speed Fan Control
- Allows you to match the ventilation power to various recipes.
- Ceramic-Glass Surface
- Offers a stylish appearance and wipes clean easily.
- Warm Zone Element
- Provides a space to keep cooked food warm for up to one hour.
- Available at Goedeker's.
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Left Front Element Size:||9"/6"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Single-Ring Round|
|Left Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Center Front Element Type:||Warming|
|Center Rear Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Center Rear Element Size:||9"/6"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Double-Ring Round|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||2,200 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Center Front Element Wattage (@240V):||100 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,700 Watts|
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||Push To Turn|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
Dimensions and Weights
|Gross Weight:||75 Lbs.|
Receive up to a $1,000 MasterCard prepaid card by mail with the purchase of select KitchenAid Brand appliances!
- $200 rebate on 3 select appliances
- $400 rebate on 4 select appliances
- $500 rebate on 5 select appliances
- $700 rebate on 6 select appliances
- BONUS $100 rebate on a selct refrigerator or range purchased as part of this promotion OR
- BONUS $300 rebate on a select wall oven or range or cooktop purchased as part of this promotion
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than July 30, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid:04/01/13 - 06/30/13
Review Title: Not worth the money | Review by Michael
Review Title: 36" kitchen aid cooktop | Review by Sk