Fast cooking and easy cleaning give cooks the edge with KitchenAid KECD807XSS 30" smooth-top electric cooktop with 4 radiant elements. Two of the elements have double rings in order to accommodate different pan sizes. For a small pan use the small size as one element but for large pans use both sizes for two elements at once. Perfect for heating stock pots and canning.
Turn on an element and a Cooktop On Indicator will light while the surface glows red and cycles on and off with the element to maintain the specified heat level. A great safety feature is the Hot Surface Indicator that will light when an element becomes hot and stays lit until it's safe to touch. Controls have specific settings for melting and warming.
KitchenAid KECD807XSS includes a downdraft vent with 3 fan speeds for dissipating steam and a removable vent grill and grease filter for easy cleaning. You'll find the buying process easy with Goedeker's friendly and knowledgable customer service team. Make your purchase now by clicking "Add To Cart" and enjoy Goedeker's quality, guaanteed.
- Perfect For An Island or Peninsula
- A downdraft cooktop removes smoke, steam, and odors without an overhead hood.
- Each Double-Ring Round Element Has Two Distinct Sizes
- You can choose which to use based on cookware size.
- 400 CFM Exhaust Rating
- Handles the venting requirements of cooking techniques from pan searing to stir-frying.
- 3-Speed Fan Control
- Allows you to match the ventilation power to various recipes.
- Hot-Surface Indicator
- Shows if any cooking surfaces are on or still hot.
- Ceramic-Glass Surface
- Offers a stylish appearance and wipes clean easily.
- Warm Zone Element
- Provides a space to keep cooked food warm for up to one hour.
- Available at Goedeker's.
|Left Front Element Type:||Radiant Dual|
|Left Front Element Size:||9"/6"|
|Left Rear Element Type:||Single-Ring Round|
|Left Rear Element Size:||8"|
|Right Front Element Type:||Single-Ring Round|
|Right Front Element Size:||6"|
|Right Rear Element Type:||Double-Ring Round|
|Right Rear Element Size:||9"/6"|
|Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):||3,000 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||1,800 Watts|
|Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):||1,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):||2,200 Watts|
|Cooktop Design:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Controls:||Push To Turn|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
Dimensions and Weights
|Gross Weight:||72 Lbs.|
Receive up to a $1,000 MasterCard prepaid card by mail with the purchase of select KitchenAid Brand appliances!
- $200 rebate on 3 select appliances
- $400 rebate on 4 select appliances
- $500 rebate on 5 select appliances
- $700 rebate on 6 select appliances
- BONUS $100 rebate on a selct refrigerator or range purchased as part of this promotion OR
- BONUS $300 rebate on a select wall oven or range or cooktop purchased as part of this promotion
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than July 30, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid:04/01/13 - 06/30/13
Review Title: Worked out great as a direct replacement | Review by Ed R.