- The Self-Cleaning System with Variable Time Selections
- Automatically cleans your oven, and eliminates scrubbing and fumes.
- Plus, an automatic door lock secures the door during the self-clean cycle.
- The CleanBake Hidden Element
- Provides more evenly balanced heat distribution by warming both the bottom and the sides of the oven cavity.
- Results in better baking performance.
- Because it is 'hidden' from view by the porcelain oven cavity, the bake element is protected from spills and drips that fall to the bottom of the oven.
- The True Convection Cooking System with a Third Hidden Element (T.H.E.)
- Utilizes both a rear element and a rear fan.
- Circulates preheated air around the oven cavity for faster and more even cooking results than conventional cooking.
- Maxi and Econo Thermal Broiler Settings
- Features two broiling elements so that you can choose the right setting for your needs.
- The inner (econo) element can be used for smaller portions.
- While the inner and outer (maxi) feature is used when broiling an entire pan of food.
- Both are adjustable temperatures.
- Sabbath Mode
- The Sabbath mode feature makes it possible to use the range on the Sabbath and other religious holidays without having to turn it on.
- Tones, lights and error messages are over-ridden, and a set temperature can be maintained for extended periods of time.
- Temperature Probe
- The temperature probe in their convection oven makes it easy to get perfect roast every time.
- Simply set the internal oven or food temperature, based on your recipe or preference, and insert the electronic temperature probe in the roast.
- The probe will signal the oven to turn off once the desired temperature is reached.
This premium built-in oven combines the sleek design of their Architect Series oven with their EasyConvect conversion system. You simply enter your conventional cooking time and temperature, and the oven makes the precise conversion, offering you professional, even results every time.
|Total Oven Capacity:||3.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Cooking System:||Convection Oven|
|Convection:||T.H.E. True Convection|
|Convection Conversion:||EasyConvect Time and Temperature Conversion|
|Hidden Bake Element:||CleanBake Hidden Element|
|Broil:||Closed-Door with Maxi and Econo Selections|
|Cleaning System:||Self Clean with Variable Time Selections|
|Delayed Cooking:||Delayed Cooking and Cleaning|
|Sabbath Mode:||Star-K Kosher Certified|
|Oven Door:||Framed Glass Inner Door|
|Oven Controls:||Touch Electronic Controls|
|Oven Cavity Finish:||Gray Porcelain|
|Oven Rack Quantity:||3|
|Oven Rack Type:||Standard|
|Bake Element Wattage @ 240V:||2,000 Watts|
|Bake Element Wattage @ 208V:||1,500 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattage @ 240V:||2,667 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattage @ 208V:||2,000 Watts|
|Convection Element Wattage @ 240V:||1,600 Watts|
|Convection Element Wattage @ 208V:||1,200 Watts|
|Electrical Requirements:||240/208V, 60Hz, 30A|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||22 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/4" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||27 3/4" Min.|
Receive up to a $1,000 MasterCard prepaid card by mail with the purchase of select KitchenAid Brand appliances!
- $200 rebate on 3 select appliances
- $400 rebate on 4 select appliances
- $500 rebate on 5 select appliances
- $700 rebate on 6 select appliances
- BONUS $100 rebate on a selct refrigerator or range purchased as part of this promotion OR
- BONUS $300 rebate on a select wall oven or range or cooktop purchased as part of this promotion
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than July 30, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid:04/01/13 - 06/30/13