Boasting a combination of upper and lower oven capacity, the dual-fuel, double-oven KitchenAid KDRS505XSS ensures that you never have to leave the room. You can use both ovens at the same time on conventional settings at different temperatures, or the other as a convection oven. The KitchenAid KDRS505XSS makes it easy to prepare a whole meal in this single unit. The roll-out racks are designed to hold very large pans and heavy dishes, and help to lift these out quickly.
The easy usability and versatility of the KitchenAid KDRS505XSS oven range increases this products popularity and makes it the one to trust. The easy to set KitchenAid's EasyConvert Time and Temperature Conversion System is especially versatile for convection cooking, without being an expert. Because of the five burners and the center oval shaped burner, and even when using odd-shaped pots and griddles or speciality slow cooking kitchen ware, you will get the most even heat coverage with this oven.
The KitchenAid KDRS505XSS oven turns out beautiful dishes every time with a little help from the quick selection of cook settings, which include broil, bread-proof, bake and several convection settings. This self-cleaning, dual-fuel, double-oven KitchenAid KDRS505XSS range, is proving to be an enormously versatile and valuable find, especially for smaller kitchens.
- Combined upper and lower oven capacities provide more room to cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
- For greater flexibility, you can use the interchangeable cast-iron griddle or center grate with the oval burner.
- Provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks.
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking.
- The oven's slow cook function provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space.
- Extends on ball-bearing rollers for easy loading and unloading of large or heavy dishes.
- Category: Ranges
- Weight: 234 lbs.
- Height: 47.13"
- Width: 29.94"
- Depth: 28.5"