- External Electronic Controls
- Know everything that's happening inside without opening the doors.
- Tall Dispenser with Child Lock
- Easily fills tall containers and offers additional peace of mind.
- Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Shelves adjust to handle tall items and create additional space.
- Sealed Crisper Drawers
- Keep fruits and vegetables tasting fresh and delicious.
- Door Bins
- Small containers and boxes are easy to find in separate door areas.
- Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Offers ideal space for storing gallon containers in the door.
- GE Water Filtration - Six Month Filter
- Removing impurities means fresh-tasting water for your family.
- FrostGuard Technology
- Controlled defrosting keeps frozen foods from feeling the burn.
- Deluxe Quiet Design
- Significantly reduces unnecessary operating noise in the kitchen.
- AutoEnergy Saver
- Senses door openings and adjusts refrigeration operation cycles accordingly.
- NeverClean Condenser
- Sealed compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance.
- Available at Goedeker's.
Home is the one place that truly reflects and expresses who you really are and want to be. At Hotpoint they pride themselves in understanding your needs and develop their products and features around you and your family. Available at Goedeker's.
Heritage and Reputation
Hotpoint's illustrious history began in the early 1900's. Since then they have made it their aim to listen to you and provide you with intelligent product solutions to ensure you live in comfort and style in your home. Hotpoint is the number one white goods brand in the UK and has been voted the UK's most trusted domestic appliance brand every year for the past eight years in the annual Readers Digest survey.
Their Commitment to the Environment
Hotpoint cares for the environment. Every year they make choices that not only ensure strict compliance with environmental legislation but also aim to develop advanced technological solutions that make their products even more eco-compatible. Features such as A+ in energy efficiency and their Eco Cycles and settings ensure they are helping you to help the environment when using their products.
|Fresh Food Capacity:||15.46 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||9.56 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity:||25.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Shelf Area:||20.3 Sq. Ft.|
|Temperature Management Features:||3 Electronic Sensors|
|Control Type:||Electronic; External Temperature Controls|
|Dispenser Features:||Child Lock; UltraFlow64|
|Dispenser:||Cubes, Crushed Ice and Water|
|Water Filtration:||GE Water Filtration 6 Month; MWF|
|Auto Energy Saver:||Yes|
|Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves:||3 Total; Glass|
|Fresh Food Adjustable Shelves:||3|
|Fresh Food Door Bins:||4 Total|
|Adjustable Door Bins:||2 with Gallon Storage|
|Fresh Food Cabinet Drawers:||2-Stack Drawer System|
|Clear Crisper Drawers:||2|
|Freezer Cabinet Shelves:||3 Total; Wire|
|Adjustable Freezer Shelves:||2|
|Freezer Door Shelves:||5 Total; Fixed|
|Freezer Sweet Spot Shelf:||Yes|
|Freezer Storage Bin:||1 Total; White|
|Freezer Interior Light:||Yes|
|Ice Storage Bin:||Yes|
|Easily Removable Door Gaskets:||Yes|
|Quiet Package:||Deluxe Quiet Design|
|Textured Steel Case:||Yes|
|Exterior Design:||Rounded Doors|
Power / Ratings
Claims and Certifications
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||For Models Produced On Or After January 1, 2006. See Written Warranty For Full Details|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Width:||35 3/4"|
|Overall Width with Door Open 90??:||38 3/16"|
|Overall Width with Door Open 90?? without Handle:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||33 9/16"|
|Overall Depth without Handle:||31 1/4"|
|Overall Depth without Door:||28"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90??:||49 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||69 3/4"|
|Overall Height To Top Of Case:||68 3/4"|
|Top Air Clearances:||1"|
|Back Air Clearances:||1"|
|Side Air Clearances:||1/8"|
|Net Weight:||318 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||338 Lbs.|