The GE PTD915SMSS 30" Warming Drawer helps you serve all the food you prepare at the perfect temperature, even well after it's been cooked, offering temperature setting from 80-210 degrees, for warming performance that fits your needs.
This warming drawer is ideal for serving a piping hot loaf of bread, slow cooking your BBQ meats, or keeping fried foods hot in between batches. The Variable Humidity Control allows you to customize your warming, from crisp to moist, so you'll never have to suffer soggy fried chicken, or rock hard breads.
The GE PTD915SMSS features an "On" indicator light for kitchen safety, as well as a convenient half rack option so you can warm multiple dishes at once.
The flush appearance installation allows this stainless steel warming drawer to transition smoothly into your kitchen cabinets, so it will never look out of place, and the frameless drawer front wipes clean with ease.
At Goedeker's, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer you the highest quality appliances at prices you won't find at other retailers. When you order the The GE PTD915SMSS 30" Warming Drawer from Goedeker's, you're eligible for special financing, and deferred interest for up to six months. As always, we've got your back with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Key Features
- Flush Appearance Installation
- Transitions smoothly into the kitchen cabinetry to deliver a clean and sophisticated appearance.
- Variable Temperature Control
- Provides temperature settings from 80 degrees to 210 degrees to deliver flexible warming performance for a variety of needs.
- Variable Humidity Control
- Gives cooks the ability to customize warming, from crisp to moist, based on their desired result.
- Frameless Drawer Front
- Achieves a smooth appearance for an attractive, modern presentation that is easy to wipe clean.
- "On" Indicator Light
- Illuminates when the warming drawer is operating for cooking convenience and kitchen safety.
- Half Rack
- Delivers a versatile option to help maximize drawer space for warming multiple foods at once.
- Installation Notes
- When installing the warming drawer below a cooktop, a solid barrier must be installed at least 1" from the lowest point of the bottom of cooktop burner box to the top of the cutout.
- Use any solid material such as 1/4" thick plywood.
- Allow at least 1/4" air gap between the barrier and the top of the warming drawer.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from face. Adjacent cabinets should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
- Category: Warming Drawers
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 23.25"