Take a look at the upscale styling of this black GE PT916DRBB convection wall oven and imagine it in your kitchen. This oven's convection fan system is only 1" deep, providing even more room to cook food in this huge oven. A reversing fan circulates heat and air for evenly browned and baked foods in whatever mode you chose.
The GE PT916DRBB oven allows you to set it for either a Multi or Single Rack Mode. Ideal for larger cuts of meat as the heat surrounds the meat on all sides, seal in the juices to produce rotisserie results. It is 25 percent faster than a conventional oven and large enough for big holiday gatherings. Three heavy duty oven racks offer 7 positions including a full extension rack to pull out for easy access.
With a Warm Mode, Delay bake, Delay Clean, or even Proof mode for bread, you can adjust this oven to fit your lifestyle. Broil in the closed door oven with a Six-Pass Broil Element to bring searing steaks to the table. Goedeker's has been helping families bring good food to the table for over 60 years.
- Glass touch controls
- Smooth controls are easy to use and add a sophisticated style to the kitchen.
- Black gloss oven interior
- Black oven interior adds a stylish touch to any kitchen.
- PreciseAir convection system
- A reversing fan circulates heat and air for evenly browned and baked foods.
- Heavy-duty roller rack
- Racks provide easy access to items inside the oven by simplifying loading and unloading.
- Flat back convection
- Convection fan system is only 1" deep to provide additional room for cookware.
- Convection Bake
- This setting is optimal for baking casseroles or lasagnas, yeast breads, pies and pizzas with no need to turn the pan.
- Convection roast
- Optimal for larger cuts of meat, this setting rotates the heat around all sides, sealing in the juices, producing rotisserie results at up to 25 percent faster than a conventional oven.
- Self-clean oven
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior.
- Dual interior lighting
- Bright interior lights help you check on the progress of your cooking.
- Super-large oven capacity
- Remarkably large oven interior is ideal for holidays, dinner parties and everyday family cooking.
Dimensions and Weight
|Overall Height:||28 1/4"|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Cabinet Width Minimum:||30"|
|Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d):||28-1/2" x 27-1/4" x 23-1/2"|
|Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D):||24" x 17-1/2" x 18-1/4"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||148 lbs.|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||131 lbs.|
|With Warming Drawer:||Yes|
|Total Capacity:||4.4 cu. ft.|
|Unit Capacity:||Super Large Oven|
|Cooking System:||Precise Air Convection System|
|Flat Back Convection:||Yes|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|Cleaning Time:||Variable with Delay Clean Option|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Temperature Management System:||TrueTemp System|
|Oven Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake (Multi/Single Rack); Convection Roast; Thermal Bake; Thermal Roast|
|Oven Interior:||Hidden Bake|
|6-Pass Broil Element:||Yes|
|8-Pass Bake Element:||Yes|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Heavy-Duty Oven Racks:||3|
|Full Extension Rack:||1|
|Embossed Rack Positions:||7|
|Interior Oven Light:||2, Incandescent|
Oven Control Features
|Control Type:||Glass Touch Controls|
|Auto Recipe Conversion:||Yes|
|Digipad Numeric Entry:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Hi / Low Broil:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Optional Clock Display:||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option With Cook and Hold:||Yes|
|Delay Clean Option:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Celsius or Fahrenheit Programmable:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Automatic Meat Thermometer:||Yes|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Color-Matched|
|Oven Door Features:||Big ClearView Oven Window; Frameless Oven Door|
|Handle:||High-Gloss Color-Matched Sculptured|
Power / Ratings
|Amp Rating at 208V:||20|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||20|
|KW Rating at 208V:||2.8|
|KW Rating at 240V:||3.8|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|
- Receive up to a $750 GE Visa Prepaid Card by mail with purchase of select GE Profile Kitchen Appliances!
Envelope must be postmarked by August 8, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 05/02/13 - 07/10/13
Review Title: Terrific Oven!!!! | Review by Mike
Review Title: GE Single Convection Wall Oven | Review by Freddy G