- Features and Benefits
- Speedcook technology
- Cooks up to 8 times faster than a conventional oven
- 4 ovens in 1 to meet your cooking needs
- True European Convection
- Sensor Microwave
- Optimizes cook time for consistent results
- Saves valuable time by eliminating preheating
- 16-in. turntable allows complete rotations of a 9-in. x 13-in. casserole dish
- Over 175 preprogrammed recipes
- Full-width oven rack for multi-level cooking
- Includes speedcooking grill tray for preparing meats
- Installation Notes
- Before installing consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least 194 degrees Fahrenheit temperature rating
- Not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle
- Must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
Since it's introduction in 1999, the GE Profile Advantium oven has won numerous awards for its innovative speedcook technology. Harnessing the power of light, it does what no other oven has done before - deliver delicious results in minutes. Today, Advantium is commanding attention, not only for its powerful capabilities, but also for its bold appearance. A window framed by two opposing arcs and a unique sculptured handle make the Advantium a stunning addition to any kitchen. It's the perfect second oven!
This exceptional wall oven from GE delivers quality performance, offers innovative features and adds an attractive, modern touch to any kitchen. Its speedcook oven delivers oven-quality food up to four times faster than a conventional oven, with no preheating required. The 1800-watt convection oven mode bakes and roasts at temperatures ranging from 80 to 450 degrees, ensuring even results, every time. It even has a sensor-microwave mode, allowing you to reheat and defrost with ease. Keeps prepared foods warm and fresh, and retains superb moistness and crispness. Bakers will love the way the proof mode allows dough to rise quickly, and busy families will appreciate that the unit's rounded rear wall allows complete turntable rotation of 9-in. x 13-in. casserole dish or other large cookware, making family-sized portions simple to cook and reheat.
- Category: Wall Ovens
- Weight: 115 lbs.
- Height: 19"
- Width: 29.78"
- Depth: 21.5"