- Downdraft Exhaust
- Powerful exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and steam out of the kitchen.
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- Bridge Element
- Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for oversized cooking pans.
- 6"/9" PowerBoil Element
- Accomodates various-size pots or pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process.
- Three Speed Downdraft Fan
- Powerful three speed exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the kitchen.
- Note: JXCK89 Cord Kit needed for the installation.
|Downdraft Exhaust:||400 CFM|
|Three-Speed Downdraft Vent Fan:||Yes|
|Ceramic-Glass Surface:||True White|
|Number of Elements:||4|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Elements:||1 Ribbon (3000W)|
|7" Heating Elements:||2 Ribbon (1800W)|
|Bridge Element:||1 Ribbon (800W)|
|6" Heating Elements:||1 Ribbon (1500W)|
|Infinite Heat Controls:||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||4|
|Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Color Appearance:||White on White|
|kW Rating @ 240V:||9.1|
|kW Rating @ 208V:||6.9|
|Amps @ 240V:||40A|
|Amps @ 208V:||40A|
|Power Cord:||JXCK89 Kit Required|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||21 7/8"|
|Overall Cooktop Height:||2 3/16"|
|Cutout Width:||28 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||20 5/8"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||72 Lbs.|
- Receive up to a $750 GE Visa Prepaid Card by mail with purchase of select GE Profile Kitchen Appliances!
Envelope must be postmarked by August 8, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 05/02/13 - 07/10/13
Review Title: I love his product. | Review by sandy
Review Title: Great product at a Great Price! | Review by Mekoman
Review Title: You will love this cooktop! | Review by Nancy
Review Title: A wonderful upgrade for any kitchen | Review by tentmaker