Every cook knows only the best will do when it comes to creating gourmet delights. Experience the 36" GE PP975SMSS smoothtop electric cooktop with a sleek, black ceramic glass surface framed in stainless steel to enhance the flair of your culinary prestige.
This GE electric cook top features five powerful heating elements, including a 12" or 9" or 6" Tri-Ring element and a 5" or 8" Dual Heating element for flexibility with pan sizes. The Electronic Touch Controls are situated up front and center and sit flush on the surface so there are no knobs to fiddle with on this smooth glass cooktop. The controls also have Control Lock Capability to prevent unintentional heating. The smooth glass surface allows for quick and easy clean-up - just a few swipes with cooktop cleaner and you're done.
With over 60 years of trustworthy and reliable service, Goedeker's is one of the largest independent retailers of kitchen appliances in the nation. We work hard to keep our customers happy by providing the best quality and price. Buy the GE PP975SMSS cooktop today to add style to your kitchen for years to come.
- Key Features
- Electronic Touch controls - Offer easy, point-and-cook convenience.
- Control Lock Capability - Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from accidental operation.
- Ribbon Heating Elements - Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element - Offer a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- 5"/8" PowerBoil Element - Provides up to 3000W of power to speed boiling process.
- 5"/8" Dual Element - Offers a convenient choice of using a 5" or 8" heating element depending on the size of the pan.
- Warming Zone
- Upfront Controls - Controls are placed within easy reach at the front center of the cooktop.
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material. - Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath cooktop. - Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE 30" single wall ovens and warning drawers. - Refer to cooktop and wall oven installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
|Overall Width:||36 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||5 Ribbon|
|12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:||1 @ 3000W|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||1 ribbon @ 2200W, 1 PowerBoil @ 2400W|
|8" Heating Elements:||No|
|7" Heating Elements:||No|
|6" Heating Elements:||1 @ 1200W|
|6" Warming Zone:||1 @ 120W|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||5|
|Precise Digital Control System:||No|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||No|
|Pan Size Sensor:||No|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BB), White (WW)|
|Frameless:||White and Black Models|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||8.9KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||6.7KW|
- Receive up to a $750 GE Visa Prepaid Card by mail with purchase of select GE Profile Kitchen Appliances!
Envelope must be postmarked by August 8, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 05/02/13 - 07/10/13
Review Title: Better value- same product as store | Review by CooksAlot