Sleek, modern and fantastically functional, theGE PP975BMBB is an electriccooktop featuring exceptional control and convenience. You'lllove its easy to use electronic touch controls and point-and-cookcapability.
This cooktop is an incredible space saveras well: measuring only 36" wide by 20 7/8" deep, this 3 1/2" tall cooktop isbarely there. You can mount it over your kitchen cabinets if necessary, withadequate insulation, providing you with more options in the kitchen than youever thought you could have.
With up to 3000W of power, you'll be stunned at how fast those potscome to a boil, making your cooking process speedy and efficient. And there's achild safety function on this appliance as well to make sure prying hands can'tturn it on by accident.
When it comes to building the kitchen you want, Goedeker'sis the name to trust. We're a family-owned business with an emphasis oncustomer service, featuring a free, opt-in ten year warranty on every productwe sell, and are proud authorized resellers of every top brand in the United States.
- Electronic Touch controls
- Offer easy, point-and-cook convenience.
- Control Lock Capability
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from accidental operation.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element
- Offer a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- 5"/8" PowerBoil Element
- Provides up to 3000W of power to speed boiling process.
- 5"/8" Dual Element
- Offers a convenient choice of using a 5" or 8" heating element depending on the size of the pan.
- Warming Zone
- Upfront Controls
- Controls are placed within easy reach at the front center of the cooktop.
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath cooktop.
- Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE 30" single wall ovens and warning drawers.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
- Category: Cooktops
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Height: 3.25"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 20.88"