- Key Features
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop - A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Control Lock Capability - Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from accidental operation.
- Ribbon Heating Elements - Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- 12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element - Offers a convenient choice depending on the size of the pan.
- 5"/8" Dual Element - Offers a convenient choice of using a 5" or 8" heating element depending on the size of the pan.
- Bridge Element - Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for oversized cooking pans.
- Simmer Option - Delivers and maintains the ideal temperature for simmering foods.
- Heavy-Duty Knobs (on stainless model only) - Add durability and brushed chrome for enhanced style, performance and easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher Safe Knobs
- Upfront Controls
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material. - Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath cooktop. - Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE 30" single wall ovens and warning drawers. - Refer to cooktop and wall oven installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
Ge Profile and GE cooktops offer designer looks and redesigned performance. Discover radiant good looks in the newly enhanced GE Profile and GE electric cooktops with upgraded style and performance features. Now there is a gorgeous, full stainless steel frame on Profile stainless steel models, while GE versions have handsome stainless steel trim on front and back, as well as redesigned knobs with a sleek stainless appearance. Both offer the superb performance of the PowerBoil element for faster, more powerful heating.
Other ways GE Profile and GE make cooking a pleasure include, adjustable heating elements that match the heated area to the size of the pan, ranging from 12 inches down to five inches. The cooktops have the capability to lock the controls, helping protect it from accidental activation. The sleek, electronic touch controls that are flush with the surface, makes them elegant and easy-to-clean. The cooktops feature advanced, accurate control with the Precise Digital Control System that reduces temperature variation and ensures even heating. They have the flexibility of melt and simmer options, providing the gentle heat needed for melting chocolate or preparing delicate sauces. The stainless models have heavy-duty, dishwasher-safe knobs that complement the models with a chic, brushed-chrome finish or lovely stainless appearance.
|Overall Depth:||20 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||5 Ribbon|
|12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:||1 @ 3000W|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||1 @ 1900W|
|8" Heating Elements:||No|
|7" Heating Elements:||2 @ 1800W|
|Bridge Element:||1 @ 800W|
|Total Bridge Wattage:||4400W|
|6" Heating Elements:||No|
|6" Warming Zone:||1 @ 120W|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||5|
|Precise Digital Control System:||No|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||No|
|Pan Size Sensor:||No|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BB), White (WW), Bisque (CC)|
|Frameless:||White, Bisque and Black Models|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|Heavy Duty Knobs:||Stainless Model Only|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||9.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||7.1KW|
- Receive up to a $750 GE Visa Prepaid Card by mail with purchase of select GE Profile Kitchen Appliances!
Envelope must be postmarked by August 8, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 05/02/13 - 07/10/13
Review Title: Awesome stove top | Review by Fozbear
Review Title: Excellent cooktop with extras... | Review by Larry, King of