- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- Powerful heat beneath the smooth surface provides high-speed warm-up and even heating.
- 6"/9" PowerBoil Element
- Accommodates various-size pots or pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process.
- 5"/8" Dual Element
- To heating elements in one allows you to choose either a 5" or 8" element for your cookware.
- Fifth Element Cook/Warm
- Versatile element can keep foods warm and boil water in minutes.
- Available at Goedeker's.
Looking For A New Cooktop?
Available in both gas and electric, kitchen cooktops are independent from the oven cavity. They are designed to have an integrated look with kitchen countertops. A cooktop can be installed over a built-in wall oven or warming drawer, or simply on its own in a countertop or kitchen island. The design possibilities in your kitchen are almost endless!
|Cooktop Surface:||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||5 Ribbon; Smoothtop|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||1 Ribbon (800/1,900 Watts)|
|6" Heating Element(s):||3 Ribbon (1,200 Watts)|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||1 Ribbon (3,000 Watts PowerBoil)|
|Control Type:||Infinite Heat Rotary|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Control Location:||Right Side|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs:||Yes|
|Hot Surface Lights:||5|
|Surface Element "ON" Light:||Yes|
Claims and Certifications
Power / Ratings
|Amp Rating @ 208V:||40 Amps|
|Amp Rating @ 240V:||40 Amps|
|kW Rating @ 208V:||6.4 kW|
|kW Rating @ 240V:||8.5 kW|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Glass Cooktop/Radiant Surface Units|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/8"|
|Net Weight:||33 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||38 Lbs.|
- Receive up to a $750 GE Visa Prepaid Card by mail with purchase of select GE Profile Kitchen Appliances!
Envelope must be postmarked by August 8, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 05/02/13 - 07/10/13