Update your kitchen with a cooktop that is expertly designed to streamline your cooking operation. The GE PP932BMBB 30" electric cooktop has four ribbon elements that heat pots and pans evenly for great cooking results. Bring a pot of water to boil speedily with the 6"/9" PowerBoil element, which has 3,000 watts of power. The smooth ceramic glass surface makes cleaning up a simple task. The Melt/Simmer setting is perfect for heating a delicate sauce or melting chocolate.
The black induction surface and knobs of this cooktop bring a stylish, modern look to any kitchen. Remove the knobs and wash them in the dishwasher when needed. Do you have an extra large pan that never seemed to heat evenly on your old cooktop? The GE PP932BMBB is equipped with a Bridge element, which joins three heating elements in concentric fashion to accommodate oversized pans. The controls are laid out logically, and have a locking mechanism, so your settings won't be accidentally changed.
- Key Features
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop - A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Ribbon Heating Elements - Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times
- Control Lock Capability - Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from accidental operation.
- Ribbon Heating Elements
- 6"/9" PowerBoil Element - Provides up to 3000 watts of power to speed up boiling process.
- Melt/Simmer Options - Delivers and maintains the ideal temperature for melting and simmering foods.
- Bridge Element - Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for oversized cooking pans.
- Heavy-Duty Knobs (Stainless Model Only) - Add durability and brushed chrome for enhanced style, performance and easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Installation Notes
- Requires a 5" free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material. - Free area not required when installing over a wall oven. - Refer to installation instructions.
- Approved for use over GE 30" and 27" single wall ovens and warming drawers. - Refer to wall oven and cooktop installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
- When replacing an old GE 30" cooktop (with larger opening), use the one piece trim kit (JXTR32 - available at an additional cost) to fill in the over-size hole.
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/8"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Ceramic Glass Surface:||Pattern Black|
|Number of Elements:||4 Ribbon|
|12"/9"/6" Tri-Ring Element:||No|
|9"/12" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||1 PowerBoil @ 3000W|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||No|
|8" Heating Elements:||No|
|7" Heating Elements:||2 @ 1800W|
|Bridge Element:||1 @ 800W|
|Total Bridge Wattage:||4400W|
|6" Heating Elements:||1 @ 1200W|
|6" Warming Zone:||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||4|
|Precise Digital Control System:||No|
|Pan Presence Sensor:||No|
|Pan Size Sensor:||No|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BB), White (WW), Bisque (CC)|
|Frameless:||White, Bisque and Black Models|
|Stainless Steel Frame:||Stainless Model|
|Heavy-Duty Knobs:||Stainless Model Only|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||8.6KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||6.5KW|
|Amps @ 240V:||40Amps|
|Amps @ 208V:||40Amps|
- Receive up to a $750 GE Visa Prepaid Card by mail with purchase of select GE Profile Kitchen Appliances!
Envelope must be postmarked by August 8, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 05/02/13 - 07/10/13
Review Title: Good product | Review by consumer