Even if you enjoy cooking, there is always the clean up afterwards. One of the most cherished inventions of the last few generations has been the automatic dishwasher. GE dishwashers have been trusted and loved for generations as the a cook's favorite labor saving device in the kitchen.
Years ago, dishwashers were not fashion statements. With the GE Profile line of designer appliances, they can be considered works of art today. GE Profile appliances are designed with modern fashion in mind, and as such they are quite elegant machines, including this GE PDWT580VSS.
The years have brought more than just fashion sense to the coveted dishwasher, and the GE PDWT580VSS showcases some of the great innovations of our time. The Piranha hard food disposer and five stage filtration system keep food solids from clogging up your pipes. Dedicated silverware jets concentrate cleaning power to clean your knives and forks. The DeepClean Cycle and Steam PreWash, just two of the many options and cycles available, purge your dishes of even the most stubborn and stuck on food without scraping. The two pump system uses one dedicated pump to take out the dirty water, while a separate pump is used entirely for clean water for the cleaning process. The SmartDispense system gradually dispenses your detergent, rather than dumping it all in at the beginning of the cycle.
While the GE PDWT580VSS has the capacity to wash 16 place settings at once, you can run partial loads with the top rack only selection, saving water and energy by focusing the entire cleaning power on only part of the machine.
- 5-Stage Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- 5 self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes.
- Dedicated Silverware Jets: Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area for improved cleaning.
- DeepClean Cycle with Steam Prewash: Removes tough, baked-on soils like egg, rice and oatmeal.
- Top Rack Only Selection: Upper rack only cycle uses less water than a full load.
- >Fan Assist Dry with Heated Option and ActiveVent: A heating element heats the air inside while a hidden fan circulates the warm air to help dry dishes.
48 dBA Sound Level: Nearly silent two-pump system cleans dirty dishes without disruption.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified and CEE Tier II Rated: Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- Eclipse Black Full-Extension Racks with Ball-Tip Tines: Durable racks glide smoothly on ball bearings for easy loading.
- Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines: Flexible loading options handle today's dishes and cookware of all shapes and sizes.
- SmartDispense Technology: Conveniently stores up to 47 oz. of liquid detergent and automatically dispenses multiple doses in each cycle.
- Upper Rack Deep Bowl Tines: Even oversized bowls fit perfectly in the top rack for easy cleaning.
- Flexible Racks: Designed for today's dishes and holds up to 16-place settings.
- Two-Pump System: One small pump for washing/rinsing and one small pump to remove soils provide excellent wash performance with reduced sound.
- Category: Dishwashers
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Height: 34"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24.75"