- Hidden Controls
- The controls are hidden behind the compactor door, lending a beautiful designer appearance.
- Stainless Door with Tubular Handle
- Sophisticated styling with a stainless steel door and handle designed to coordinate beautifully with other Monogram appliances.
- Built-In Only
- The compactor is built-in to adjacent cabinetry for an upscale appearance.
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Provides plenty of room for waste items or recyclables.
- 1/3 HP Motor
- Powerful motor provides heavy-duty compacting power.
- Removable Key Lock
- Provides added safety by assuring the drawer remains locked during use.
- Toe Pedal Opener
- Hands-free toe pedal drawer makes it easy to open and load.
- Automatic Anti-Jam
- Operation is easy and reliable, even with a challenging load.
- Rear Wheels
- Allow easy movement and installation.
- Removable Drawer
- Makes it simple to empty and clean.
|Total Capacity:||1.4 Cu. Ft.|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||No|
|Compression Ratio (Avg.):||75% Reduction|
|Cycle Time:||Less Than 30 Seconds|
|Motor Horsepower:||1/3 HP|
|Ram Force:||2,300 Lbs.|
|Lock/Start Control:||Yes with Removable Key|
|Side or Front Release Bin:||Yes|
|Toe/Foot Pedal Drawer Opener:||Yes|
|Construction:||Heavy Gauge Steel|
|Leveling System:||Leveling Legs with Rear Wheels|
Power / Ratings
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
Dimensions and Weights
|Cutout Height:||34" to 35"|
|Overall Width:||14 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||33 3/4" to 35" Max.|
|Height with Legs Extended:||35"|
|Height with Legs Retracted:||32 3/8"|
|Net Weight:||128 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||140 Lbs.|
Receive up to $250 cash back by mail with purchase of select GE Profile Kitchen Appliances!/p>
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than June 27, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 05/15/13 - 05/27/13