GE JVM1950SRSS Spacemaker Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave is a wonderful blend of convenience, style, and utility, and is a great addition to your kitchen and home.
This Spacemaker over the range microwave oven doesn't take up counter space as it mounts neatly above your kitchen range. By being mounted at eye level, it makes it easy to keep tabs on the food in the microwave at the same time as cooking and preparing other meals.
As a GE over the range microwave, you can expect innovative features that make life easier and better. Features like the Steam Cook option, that offers the ability to use the power of steam to prepare vegetables, and by doing so, bringing out the best in color and flavor while retaining essential vitamins and minerals. The USDA "MyPlate" Menu offers pre-programmed power and time combinations to properly heat a plate based on the foods on it - a total of 5 food groups, 19 food items and 44 combinations are already set. No matter what you are cooking or heating, the Sensor Cooking Controls monitor moisture levels and can automatically adjust the cooking time and power to optimize the cooking of everything from leftovers to microwave popcorn.
With a stainless steel finish and porcelain enamel interior, your new GE JVM1950SRSS will both look great in your kitchen and be easy to clean, in addition to being one of the most useful and versatile appliances in your home.
By purchasing your GE JVM1950SRSS Spacemaker Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave from Goedeker's, you will get a free 10 year warranty.
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1,000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- Circuwave 1000 Cooking System
- Provides more power for fast, more even cooking results.
- Sensor Cooking Controls
- Built-in sensors monitor the moisture level in food and automatically adjust time and power to deliver perfect cooking results.
- One touch is all it takes.
- Easy Clean Interior
- Porcelain enamel interior makes it easier to clean dried-on foods.
- Non-porous surface also makes cleaning spills and splatters a snap.
- USDA "MyPlate" Menu
- 5 food groups, 19 foods and 44 pre-programmed food combinations assist in healthy meal preparation.
- Steam Cook Button
- A variety of food selections and power levels help to perfectly prepare steamed favorites, like asparagus, broccoli and more, for maximum nutrition retention.
- 2 Piece Design with Hidden Vent
- A streamlined look creates a smooth finish.
- Available at Goedeker's.
|Vent CFM:||400 CFM|
|Total Capacity:||1.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Venting Type:||Externally Vented|
|Interior Oven Light:||Halogen|
|Cooking System:||Triple Distribution|
|Microwave Convenience Cooking Controls:||Melt/Soften|
|Control Type:||Electronic Touch|
|Express Cook:||Instant-On; 1-6 Minutes|
|Instant On Controls:||Yes|
|Turntable Size:||14 1/5"|
|Microwave Watts (IEC-705):||1,100 Watts|
|Electronic Digital Display with Clock:||Scrolling (2 Line)|
|Exhaust Fan:||4 Speed-High Capacity with Boost|
|Rack Type:||2 Removable Oven Racks|
|Turntable On / Off:||Yes|
|Variable Scroll Speed:||5 Speeds (Options Pad)|
|Add 30 Seconds (Instant-On):||Yes|
|Time and Quick Defrost:||Yes|
|Cooking Complete Reminder:||Yes|
Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls
Power / Ratings
|Electrical Input - 120V Watts:||1,580 Watts|
|Electrical Input - 120V Amperage:||15 Amps|
|Input Volts/Hertz:||120V / 60Hz|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 1-Year Magnetron|
Dimensions and Weights
|Cavity Width:||21 29/32"|
|Cavity Depth:||14 19/32"|
|Cavity Height:||9 1/2"|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||15 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||16 13/32"|
|Net Weight:||57 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||63 Lbs.|