- Key Features
- Effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the cooking area and vents them outside through an external wall.
- Vertical or Rear Exhaust
- Provides the option of connecting duct work to either the rear or the top of the hood.
- Variable Two-Speed Fan Control
- Powerful variable speed exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the kitchen.
- Cooktop Light
- Provides light to illuminate cooking surface below hood.
- Removable Grease Filter
- Durable filters can be removed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Round or Rectangular Ducting
- Hood is designed to fit standard rectangular duct work.
The GE JV338 Standard Range Hood with its variable 2 speed fan control, pulls smoke and vapors effectively out of the cooking area and vents them outside through an external wall. The hood is also designed to fit standard rectangular duct work.
|Two-Speed Fan Control:||Yes|
|Three-Speed Fan Control:||No|
|Vertical Exhaust CFM:||170|
|Rear Exhaust CFM:||160|
|Damper Included (rectangular):||Yes|
|Optional Damper Accessory:||JXDA22|
|Top Exhaust Sones Rating:||5.5|
|Rear Exhaust Sones Ratings:||7.0|
|Removable Grease Filters:||1|
|Filter Size:||90 sq. in.|
|3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Duct:||Yes|
|7" Round Duct:||Yes|
|Amps @ 120V:||2.5A|