The GE JSP46SPSS CleanDesign Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range with Convection Oven is an aesthetically pleasing yet capable cooking appliance for your home.
The elegant stainless steel finish complements your decor and is easy to maintain. As a slide in oven, the cooktop edge covers the gap between your electric range and your counters, covering the unsightly gap and making cleaning easier and avoiding spillage down the crack between the cabinets and your stove.
The spacious 4.1 cubic feet of cooking space is enhanced with convection technology. Fans circulate the air inside your oven, maintaining even heat throughout and reducing cooking time. So your favorite dishes and baked goods cook consistently every time, and faster than in a traditional oven. The QuickSet VI control system makes it easy to set your oven for precisely the right temperature, and the TrueTemp system ensures that the temperature will remain constant inside the oven throughout the cooking process. When it is time to clean up, the self cleaning feature of the GE JSP46SPSS saves you time and hassle.
The pattern black glass of the smoothtop range is visually pleasing, but also versatile with five radiant elements. The 3000 watt Power Boil element can bring liquids to a boil quickly to accelerate the cooking of pastas and soups, but can also serve as a smaller burner, thanks to its design as a dual heating element.
As an authorized dealer of GE electric ranges, Goedeker's welcomes the opportunity for our family to serve yours by providing appliances from the brands you love at incredibly low discount prices.
- Self-clean oven
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior. The oven does all the work!
- PreciseAir convection system
- A reversing fan circulates heat and air for evenly browned and baked foods
- Electronic oven controls
- Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch
- Glass touch controls
- Smooth controls are easy to use and add a sophisticated style to the kitchen
- PowerBoil Element
- Accommodates various-size pots or pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process
- Bridge element
- Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for griddles and gourmet pans
- Extra-large oven capacity
- Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- Category: Ranges
- Weight: 181 lbs.
- Height: 36.25"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 27.88"