- Key Features
- Self-Clean Oven
- Conveniently cleans oven cavity without the need for scrubbing.
- Electronic Oven Controls
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
- ClearView Window
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food.
- Interior Oven Light
- Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient.
- Two Oven Racks
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware.
- Multiple Oven Rack Positions
- Delivers flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Self-Clean Oven
- Installation Notes
- Electric wall ovens are not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle. They must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data and for alternate installation options.
It's all about great food. With more convenience, performance and style, GE built-in products are changing the way the modern family cooks. When it comes to style, they feature more choices to complement any taste or preference. With self-clean models, extra-large capacities and multi-dimensional features, GE offers innovative built-in products designed for today's lifestyles.
The GE JRP20 features a self-clean oven. Electronic oven controls are easy to use and allow for simple oven operation. It includes two durable oven racks constructed to help accommodate any size or type of cookware and multiple oven rack positions for flexibility, allowing consumers to make the most of the available oven capacity.
|Oven Cabinet Width Required:||24"|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||28 3/16"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Width:||17"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||22 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||27 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Recommended Cutout Location from Floor:||32 1/2"|
|Oven Capacity:||3.9 cu. ft.|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:||Yes|
|Light Self-Clean Option:||No|
|Hidden Bake Oven Interior:||No|
|Variable Broil/Four Pass Broil Element:||Yes|
|Eight-Pass Bake Element:||No|
|PreciseAir Convection System:||No|
|Auto Recipe Conversion:||No|
|Oven Meat Probe:||No|
|Delay Bake Option:||Yes|
|C and F Programmable:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Flat Convection Cover:||No|
|QuietBake Fan System:||No|
|Self-Clean Oven Racks:||No|
|Embossed Rack Positions:||4|
|Frameless Oven Door:||Glass|
|Oven Door Handle:||Sculptured|
|Under counter Installation:||No|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||3.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||2.6KW|
Review Title: Love this oven | Review by moma
Review Title: Poor Customer service | Review by homeowner