- Key Features
- Two 8" and Two 6" Plug-In Calrod Heating Elements - Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning.
- Removable Drip Bowls - Contains minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning.
- Lift-Up Cooktop with Support Rod - Makes spills and messes under the cooktop easily accessible and within your reach.
- Upfront Controls - Controls are placed within easy reach at the front center of the cooktop.
- Heating Element "On" Indicator Light - Illuminates when the cooking surface is activated.
- Installation Notes
- Required free area between the bottom of the cooktop and any combustible material is 5" minimum. - Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath
- Approved for use over select GE 27" or 30" single wall ovens. - Refer to cooktop and wall oven instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
- When replacing an old GE 30" cooktop (with larger opening), use the one piece trim kit (JXTR32 - available at an additional charge) to fill in the over-size hole.
Featured on the JP328 are two 8" and two 6" plug-in Calrod heating elements with removable drip bowls. The lift-up cooktop with support rod has upfront controls for easy accessibility.
|Overall Width:||30 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/2"|
|Minimum Front Counter Clearance:||2 1/2"|
|Minimum Spacing to Back Wall:||1 3/4"|
|Minimum Spacing to Right Wall:||2"|
|Minimum Spacing to Left Wall:||5 1/2"|
|Cooktop Surface:||Stainless Steel|
|Lift-Up Cooktop with Support Rod:||Yes|
|8" Heating Elements:||2 Plug-In @ 2400W|
|6" Heating Elements:||2 Plug-In @ @ 1300W|
|One-Piece Removable Chrome Drip Bowls:||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Rotary Controls:||Yes|
|Control Panel Location:||Upfront|
|Surface Element "On" Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||White (WW), Black (BB), Bisque (CC), Stainless (SS)|
|KW Rating @ 240V:||7.4KW|
|KW Rating @ 208V:||5.6KW|
|Amps @ 240V:||40Amps|
|Amps @ 208V:||30Amps|
Review Title: GE Electric Cooktop - 30" | Review by DDH
Stovetop works great
Seems to heat faster than the one I replaced
Love the position of the knobs
The only change I would make to this stovetop is being able to raise the entire thing to grant access to drip pan without taking out the burners first.