- Key Features
- Standard Clean Oven
- Offers a traditional oven design that requires hand cleaning.
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time.
- QuickSet III Oven Controls
- Feature an easy to use design that lets you set precise cooking temperatures.
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Big Hearth Window
- Features an enhanced shape to add an elegant appearance and make viewing trouble-free.
- Dual Element Bake
- Alternates the upper broiling element and the lower baking element for even heating and optimal baking results.
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Allows consumers to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish sabbath and Jewish holidays.
- Installation Notes
- Conforms to U.L. requirements for 0" spacing for adjacent walls below countertops.
- To reduce possibility of scorching of walls, it is recommended a minimum of 1 1/2" spacing be allowed from adjacent side walls to allow for possible extended, high-heat, no-load heating element operation.
- For 30" free-standing ranges locally approved flexible service cord or conduit must be used because terminals are not accessible after range installation.
- See included documentation for exact specifications.
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The sleekly elegant new look of GE Profile and GE free-standing ranges makes it simple to immediately update the style of any kitchen, creating a fresh, new appearance without extensive remodeling. Available in both gas and electric models, the redesigned ranges are ideal for enhancing kitchen appearance for resale value or replacing an outdated appliance.
Free-standing GE electric ranges now feature a lustrous, full stainless-steel backguard on stainless steel models, replacing the stainless steel plate on porcelain enamel. On select models, the control panel itself has an elegant stainless steel appearance for a thoroughly seamless look. Gently curved backguards for a more modern look on black, white and bisque models. Gleaming, full stainless steel doors on stainless steel models, without any black vent trim, to achieve a cleaner appearance. Control knobs are also stainless in appearance on select models. Flexible 9-inch PowerBoil dual-ring element to accommodate various-sized pots and pans for added cooking versatility. Large 12-inch element with an expansive cooking surface that's wide enough to handle larger cookware.
- Category: Ranges
- Weight: 161 lbs.
- Height: 46.88"
- Width: 29.88"
- Depth: 25.38"