The GE JBS55DMWW CleanDesign White Electric Smoothtop Range offers the look of a classic electric range with the features you expect from trusted brand like GE.
The elegant pattern white ceramic glass cooktop looks great and functions just like classic electric ranges, without the visual clutter of coil burners. Blended right into the smooth range top are two 6 inch 1500W elements, and two 8 inch 2000W elements so you can assign each burner to different cooking tasks based on the power needed.
The 5.3 cubic foot oven is ever ready to cook for your friends and family. The QuickSet III oven control system allows easy setup for each culinary project, and the audible preheat signal lets you know when it is time to load the food into the oven. The dual element heating system keeps the heat inside the oven even and precisely at the proper levels for perfect results. The auto oven shut-off option can prevent kitchen disasters like burned dinners. The big hearth-style window allows you to check on your food without having to open the oven door.
The GE JBS55DMWW also includes a Certified Sabbath mode, keeping food warm for hours without the user having to lift a finger to aid or start the cooking process.
As an authorized dealer of GE electric ranges, Goedeker's has been serving families for decades since we opened our doors in 1951. When you need a trusted retailer to purchase a kitchen appliance for your family, we hope that you will choose our family to serve you.
- Standard Clean Oven
- Offers a traditional oven design that requires hand cleaning.
- Super-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides an impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time.
- QuickSet III Oven Controls
- Feature an easy to use design that lets you set precise cooking temperatures.
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Big Hearth Window
- Features an enhanced shape to add an elegant appearance and make viewing trouble-free.
- Dual Element Bake
- Alternates the upper broiling element and the lower baking element for even heating and optimal baking results.
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Allows consumers to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish sabbath and Jewish holidays.
- Conforms to U.L. requirements for 0" spacing for adjacent walls below countertops.
- To reduce possibility of scorching of walls, it is recommended a minimum of 1 1/2" spacing be allowed from adjacent side walls to allow for possible extended, high-heat, no-load heating element operation.
- For 30" free-standing ranges locally approved flexible service cord or conduit must be used because terminals are not accessible after range installation.
- See included documentation for exact specifications.
- Category: Ranges
- Weight: 156 lbs.
- Height: 46.88"
- Width: 29.88"
- Depth: 25.38"