- Self-clean oven
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior.
- Super-large oven capacity
- Remarkably large oven interior is ideal for holidays, dinner parties and everyday family cooking.
- QuickSet III Oven Controls
- Feature an easy to use design that lets you set precise cooking temperatures.
- Coil heating elements
- Removable elements provide even heat and are easy to clean.
- Dual-element bake
- This top-and-bottom heating produces uniform browning and fast oven preheating.
- Chrome drip bowls
- Spills are easily contained and quickly cleaned thanks to removable bowls.
- Clean-Well cooktop system
- Cooktop is design to contain spills and simplify cleanup.
- Six Rack Positions
- Provides flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
- Removable Full Width Storage Drawer
- This convenient drawer can be used for storing cookware or kitchen accessories.
- Audible Preheat Signal
- Features an audible signal that activates when the oven has reached the desired cooking temperature.
The sleekly elegant new look of GE Profile and GE free-standing ranges makes it simple to immediately update the style of any kitchen, creating a fresh, new appearance without extensive remodeling. Available in both gas and electric models, the redesigned ranges are ideal for enhancing kitchen appearance for resale value or replacing an outdated appliance.
Free-standing GE electric ranges now feature a lustrous, full stainless-steel backguard on stainless steel models, replacing the stainless steel plate on porcelain enamel. On select models, the control panel itself has an elegant stainless steel appearance for a thoroughly seamless look. Gently curved backguards for a more modern look on black, white and bisque models. Gleaming, full stainless steel doors on stainless steel models, without any black vent trim, to achieve a cleaner appearance. Control knobs are also stainless in appearance on select models.
|Total Capacity:||5.3 cu. ft.|
|Unit Capacity:||Super Large Oven|
|Clean-Well Cooktop System:||Yes|
|Configuration:||Range with Storage Drawer|
|Cooktop Burner Type:||Coil|
|Cooktop Surface:||One-Piece Upswept; Porcelain-Enamel; Lift-Up; Dual Support Rods|
|6" Heating Element (s):||2 Plug-In (1500 watt)|
|8" Heating Element (s):||2 Plug-In (2600 watt)|
|Removable One-Piece Drip Bowls:||Chrome|
|Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light:||Yes|
|Oven Cleaning Type:||Self-Clean|
|Dual Element Bake:||Yes|
|Oven Interior Light:||Yes|
|4-Pass Broil Element:||Yes|
|4-Pass Bake Element:||Yes|
|Oven Rack Features:||2 Oven Racks|
|Storage Drawer Features:||Removable; Full-Width|
|Digital Temperature Display:||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Rotary:||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode:||Yes|
|Audible Preheat Signal:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:||Yes|
|Auto Self Clean:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:||Yes|
|Oven "ON" Light:||Yes|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel, White, Black, Bisque|
|Oven Door Features:||Frameless Lift-off Oven Door; Big Hearth Oven Window|
Dimensions and Weight
|Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D):||24-1/8" x 19-1/2" x 19-3/8"|
|Overall Height:||46 7/8"|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||27 3/4"|
|Depth Without Handle:||25 3/8"|
|Depth with Door Open:||47 5/8"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||175 lbs.|
|Net Weight:||154 lbs.|
Power / Ratings
|Amp Rating at 208V:||40|
|Amp Rating at 240V:||40|
|KW Rating at 208V:||8.8|
|KW Rating at 240V:||11.7|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See written warranty for full details|