This attractive GE GDWT308VBB dish washer in lustrous black adds sophistication and quality to your updated kitchen. Your dishes and cookware will emerge with that reflective shine only the cleanest surfaces produce.
With the capacity to hold up to 14 place settings at a time, this GE dishwasher starts each cycle with a steam pre-wash that produces the same results rinsing off food debris before loading the dishes does, therefore eliminating the need for you to do so. Dedicated silverware water jets further ensure your forks and knives have every food particle swept away from each intricate groove. You can depend on the NSF certified sanitation cycle that eradicates 99% of common household bacteria, setting your mind at ease for health and safety. The heated dry option circulates air throughout the cavity, taking away the need for you to towel dry when unloading. With all the time this dishwasher saves, you can spend in happier pursuits like with your family or dinner guests, even when the unit is in operation since it runs so quietly - only 52dBAs, which is quieter than your average conversation.
Flexibility and reliability come standard in this Energy Star qualified GE dish washer. Goedeker's offers both as well with exemplary customer service, guaranteeing your satisfaction 100%.
- 5-Stage Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- 5 self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes.
- Dedicated Silverware Jets
- Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area for improved cleaning.
- Steam PreWash
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
- Auto Wash Cycle
- Cycle automatically adjusts to soil level to maximize energy savings and ensure clean dishes.
- Natural Convection Heated Dry Option
- A drying element effectively dries dishes reducing the need to towel dry after unloading.
- 52 dBA Sound Level
- Nearly silent two-pump system cleans dirty dishes without disruption.
- Two-Pump System
- One small pump for washing/rinsing and one small pump to remove soils provide excellent wash performance with reduced sound.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified and CEE Tier II Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- Pearlescent Gray Nylon Deep-Tiered Rack with Ball-Tip Tines and StemSafe
- Long-lasting, durable racks resist rust and secure dishes.
- Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines
- Flexible loading options handle today's dishes and cookware of all shapes and sizes.
- SaniWash Cycle (NSF Residential)
- High temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.999% of bacteria found on dishes.
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|Tier Rating:||CEE Tier II|
|Tub and Door Liner:||Stainless Steel|
|Tub Type:||Tall Tub|
|Control Type:||Fully Integrated Electronic; Top Controls; 6 Touchpads|
|Last Cycle Memory:||Yes|
|Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Cycle Progress Indicators:||Yes|
|Wash System:||6-Level; PureClean|
|Dual Pumps and Motors:||Yes|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes|
|Wash Arms:||3-Direct Feed; Lower; Middle; Upper|
|Water Filtration System:||Self-Cleaning 5-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter|
|Dispenser:||Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment|
|Number Of Cycles:||4|
|Number Of Options:||5|
|Number Of Place Settings:||Up To 14|
|Multi-Wattage Calrod Heater:||Yes|
|Leveling System:||Leveling Legs|
|Sanitize (NSF Certified):||Yes|
|Delay Start:||2/4/8 Hr.|
|Silverware Basket with 3 Cell Covers:||1|
|Plastic Utility Shelves:||2|
|1/2 Fold-Down Tines:||Yes (Lower)|
|Racking System:||Nylon Towerless|
|Upper Rack - Deep Tiered:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Removable:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Nylon:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Towerless:|
|Lower Rack - Nylon:||Yes|
Economical / Quiet
|Quiet Package:||52 dBA|
|Sealed Toe Kick:||Yes|
|Quiet Water Valve:||Yes|
|Tub Collar Trim:||Yes|
|Motor Type:||QuietPower Motor|
|Outer Wrap:||Full-wrap Blanket; Bitumen|
|Door Insulation:||Insulation; Mastic; Bitumen|
|Door Style:||Long Door|
|Installation:||Hard Countertop Ready|
|Door Appearance:||Full-Length Flat Door|
Power / Ratings
|Calrod Heater:||675/825 Watts|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Depth:||24 3/4"|
|Overall Height with Legs Extended:||35"|
|Net Weight:||110 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||115 Lbs.|