A good dishwasher makes it easier to enjoy cooking, becuase it handles all the icky mess at the end of the day so that you can spend more time with your loved ones.
This GE GDWF150VSS built in dishwasher accomodates 16 place settings, so there's plenty of room for not just your family's dishes, but even for a whole party of your extended family and friends. That kind of capacity comes in handy around the holidays.
The GE GDWF160VSS has 4 different wash cycles, with 5 additional options including SaniWash, which employs a high temperature rinse to sanitize and elimitate 99.999% of bateria. A steam PreWash option blasts away stuck on foods. Employ them both, and don't worry about pre-washing your dishes by hand, or having to re-wash them after they've been through the dishwasher.
Despite its power, the Energy Star rating reassures you that your new built in dishwasher from GE is not going to run up your utility bills. In fact, by washing so many dishes in one cycle, a dishwasher like this one can actually save you on utility costs vesus standing at the sink washing each dish by hand. Not to mention it saves your back and legs from getting sore too!
When the washing is done, the dishwasher will employ a fan assited drying cycle with optional heat so that you can put your dishes away without having to towl dry them all.
Our great selection of GE dishwashers is not the only reason to shop at Goedeker's. Due to our status as an authorized GE dealer, we can offer a free 10 year warranty on your new dishwasher, free shipping on orders of $999, and even manufacturer's rebates when available.
- 5-Stage Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- 5 self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes.
- Dedicated Silverware Jets
- Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area for improved cleaning.
- Steam PreWash
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
- Fan Assist Dry with Heated Option and ActiveVent
- A heating element heats the air inside while a hidden fan circulates the warm air to help dry dishes.
- 52 dBA Sound Level
- Nearly silent two-pump system cleans dirty dishes without disruption.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified and CEE Tier II Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
- Full-Extension Racks
- Durable racks glide smoothly on ball-bearings for easy loading.
- Pearlescent Gray Nylon Racks with Ball-Tip Tines
- Long-lasting durable racks resist rusting, chipping and peeling.
- Upper Rack Deep Bowl Tines
- Even oversized bowls fit perfectly in the top rack for easy cleaning.
- SaniWash Cycle (NSF Residential)
- High temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.999% of bacteria found on dishes.
- 2/4/8-Hour Delay Start
- Wash dishes at your convenience.
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|Tier Rating:||CEE Tier II|
|Number Of Place Settings:||Up To 16|
|Tub and Door Liner:||Stainless Steel|
|Tub Type:||Tall Tub|
|Control Type:||Electronic; 9 Touchpads; Front Controls|
|Cycle Progress Indicators:||Yes|
|Last Cycle Memory:||Yes|
|Exterior End-of-Cycle Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Wash System:||6-Level; PureClean|
|Dual Pumps and Motors:||Yes|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes|
|Wash Arms3-Direct Feed; Lower; Middle; Upper:|
|Water Filtration System:||Self-Cleaning 5-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter|
|Dispenser:||Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment|
|Number Of Cycles:||4|
|Number Of Options:||5|
|Multi-Wattage Calrod Heater:||Yes|
|Leveling System:||Leveling Legs|
|SaniWash (NSF Certified):||Yes|
|Delay Start:||2/4/8 Hr.|
|Heated Dry On/Off:||Yes|
|Silverware Basket with 3 Cell Covers:||1|
|Plastic Utility Shelves with StemSafe:||2|
|Racking System:||Nylon Towerless|
|Upper Rack - Deep Tiered:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Nylon:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Removable:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Nylon:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Towerless:||Yes|
Economical / Quiet
|Quiet Package:||52 dBA|
|Sealed Toe Kick:||Yes|
|Quiet Water Valve:||Yes|
|Tub Collar Trim:||Yes|
|Active Vent System:||Yes|
|Motor Type:||QuietPower Motor|
|Outer Wrap:||Full-wrap Blanket; Bitumen|
|Door Insulation:||Insulation; Mastic|
Power / Ratings
|Calrod Heater:||875 Watts Max.|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Racks/Electronic Control Board; Limited Lifetime Of Product Tub/Door Liner|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Depth:||24 3/4"|
|Overall Height with Legs Extended:||35"|
|Net Weight:||110 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||115 Lbs.|
Review Title: Still waiting | Review by Peter
Review Title: Stay Away | Review by nothappy